Sherpas: Smart SEO

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
2019年12月17日

I used this app and they have been very helpfull to remove older code from different SEO app. Thanks

Guru Muscle
澳洲
使用應用程式 5天
2019年7月8日

I used this app to help me rank higher on search engines such as Google. It shows its installed but have not had a lot of time to work with it yet.

Willapa Outdoor
美國
2023年5月16日

The services provided by Smart SEO have been an invaluable asset for us in all on-page SEO matters. The customer service team did an outstanding job in successfully clearing duplicate snippet data. We are grateful for your efforts, team!

silberx
德國
2017年5月9日

Very impressed with this service. Milen is very quick to respond and is very knowledgeable and is a good person to have your corner. Thank you Milen!!

Joeshotdeals
加拿大
2020年6月11日

Amazing results out of the box - we got Rich results on our product pages within 2 days of installing the app and setting up the JSON-LD structured data. Rado from the support team helped iron out any remaining kinks. Highly, highly recommended.

HairMNL
菲律賓
2019年4月3日

Smart SEO is very easy to set-up and brings a lot of features to the table. Nice and clean interface.

Bierglaswinkel.nl
荷蘭
2021年4月8日

The tool enables you to do basic seo, so it's meh. But the support staff is amazingly fast and helpful.

Ontrail Store
土耳其
2020年8月3日

I installed the App while piloting my website, I found it very easy to use and understand and it does a great job.

Bprotectedstore
澳洲
2023年1月16日

I installed Smart SEO and forgot to turn off a JSON-LD file from another SEO App. This caused a critical error in Google Search Console where my product no longer showed in the Google Search results. I contacted Smart Seo and within a day (mind the time difference) it was fixed!

But that is not all! Rado from Smart Seo went beyond the call of duty. Just read what else Rado fixed:

Then I used its feature to clean microdata from your theme, and then I commented out (made inactive) a few scripts in your theme which were outputting duplicated JSON-LD structured data.
At the end, I have disabled the JSON-LD feature of your TinyIMG SEO Image Optimizer & Speed app which you have installed.
As you can see there are no longer errors in the structured data.

Now that is customer service! I really recommend this app.

Rolling Mavericks
荷蘭
2023年3月7日

Such friendly, professional, and helpful customer service. I had a question and Radoslav ended up helping me with more issues he spotted. Delighted to have made this app choice.

Maison Elhoria