Smart SEO

Smart SEO

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Sherpas Design
4.9
December 6, 2022

The tool needs a bit re-thinking, but using bulk updates with variables makes unique SEO tags to every product page within seconds.
The best asset is their support - don't hesitate to contact them, they saved a lot of work for me today!

The A3 Home Decor | Luxury, eco-friendly tableware for elegant dining
Malta
December 6, 2022

An incredibly big thank you to Rado for their above average support. I switched to Smart SEO from another SEO provider. Code snippets from the previous provider remained in theme.liquid and in 70 other snippets. Rado helped me to get rid of them and took a look at my code to make sure everything was fine. Thanks!

MyClipies
Austria
December 6, 2022

Fast responding on question, intuitive interface. Overall it's a nice app that I would recommend my friends to use.

Bagaslife
Hong Kong SAR
December 6, 2022

I've just started using Smart SEO so I can't speak for the results of the app itself but what I can say so far is the service has been unbelievably professional and seamless. I had help from Rado, an agent who helped me to clean up my store free of charge so I have a solid foundation to now go ahead and use Smart SEO in its best structure.

SENGETTI
South Africa
December 5, 2022

Great support here - proactive thinking. Fast help. Really satisfied with this app. No problem recommending this app

lukaki.dk