Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

ruffntumblekids

Location Nigeria

My experience using this app has been great. This is a must-have app for every store that wants to boost their SEO, image optimization, Meta tags, site map, fix broken links, and automate a lot of things. This app has helped me reduce broken link issues on my store and boost my SEO ranking. The customer support is awesome, swift to respond and always willing to help and assist with any issue.

The Supplement Shark

I've used a few SEO apps so far, and this one has definitely been the best. The support team is awesome and always goes the extra mile. I'm very pleased

Kppstechnologies

Location Greece

The best app, best assistant very gradeful. When i ask for help they give me articles of seo information and alot of video....

Flame Lily's

I used this plugin for SEO optimization. Rodo answered and explained every question I asked, he is the best when it comes to customer service!

FillerTime by FarmaciaTreglia

Location Italy

I have received fast and smooth help from the team of Smart Seo, specifically from Rado. I had issues with the team code and they resolved it in a few minutes, moreover they gave me a lot of advices.. So pleased :))

Tom Percy

Thank you very much for all your assistance yesterday, Rado. You went above and beyond to help me install the app and resolve any issues with the code. I can now see the rich results are displayed in google. Sherpa's customer service is exceptional as it provides assistance in real time and ensures that each and every request is met. I have tested nearly all the SEO applications on Shopify, and this is the best, excellent customer service, highly recommended, and certainly a credit to Shopify. Thank you again, Leigh.

strano

Location Greece

is the only app that working with seo and with very good help from the service . thanks a lot again

Clear Pro Global

Rado from Smart SEO did help me a lot. He walked me through what to do to improve and fixed some errors. I would strongly recommend Smart SEO App.

Naturopath Herbals

Location Australia

I highly recommend this app. The customer service team have been a great help. Thank you so much :)

Amethyst Art World

Location Australia

Excellent customer service. The best app for SEO. I wish I had found this app years ago. It has been a game-changer for my business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93