Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Medoljub

This one is really great. It did all the Json work in a matter of minutes, awesome. It is super easy to use and really saves time.

Dolly Gown

Love smartseo , Thanks a lot to Redo! She is soooo nice and helpful, always help me solve problems, I should give her Ten Stars

反射材通販プリズム

Highly recommended app for those who want to quickly set up alt tags , meta tags, and json-Ld mark up. To set alt tags for 3000 over products with more than 20 pcs for each product, it took me about 10min using Bulk edit function. Not to mention product token system which helps users to allocate different tags for each respective product is outstandingly useful. As to Json-LD mark up, it is mostly all-auto, and seems there is no room to tweek.

DR. BACON O.G. SPICE RUB | BBQ SEASONING FOR BACON, RIBS, SALMON | GRILLING SMOKING COOKING

Smart SEO really helped dial in my SEO tags in an easy and simplified way. Their service was quick and friendly in fixing some duplicate tags. All in all a great experience. Thank you from DrBaconHasTheCure.com

Norse Tradesman

This app has great functionality for rich snippets in SERPs and their support team is super helpful in diagnosing and fixing issues. Highly recommended

DesignersBest

Fully satisfied so far. Great service and app userinterface. The results still have to show, but I'm sure they will come soon.

myBabyBoo.eu

Very good service. I was given very good advice on SEO. My experience with this app has been fantastic and makes it easier for me to customize with meta tags in bulk.

Console skins world

Its not just good service, its excellent service, the best service and the most professional team that i had until now (have store for 6 years). they are super professional and the app incredible. use it, it worth it!

The Golden Concepts

I've just started using the app and once I downloaded it they sent an email to assist me with the removal of the old code from a previous app. So far it seems straightforward to use- I use it mainly to organise my SEO meta descriptions and titles.

signstek

The technical support is very timely, and the problem is solved very quickly, thank you very much.In addition, some suggestions for website optimization are put forward, which is very responsible.