Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Torque Detail

Installed a week ago and it certainly helps make things easier , most importantly working with the sitemap. However, the 404 fixes do not work, and there seems to still be review snippet errors in search console. We hope to get a response from support on these happenings.

April 30, 2020

Greetings,

We didn't find any tickets in our support system. One of our support representatives sent you an email. We are looking forward to assisting you further.

Best regards,
Todor

Alabama Scale Models

This app was easy to use. Each seo category was simply laid out and easy to edit. The alt text section was practically done for me.

storyandhearts

Not only has the app showed me a better SEO score, it is also showing me how to create better pages for collections, and products. In my opinion, it's better to take a little extra time and consider the SEO during creation, rather than having to make changes in the future.

Northwest Mary

I installed this program after trying several other SEO's. I needed a hand because there was leftover code bogging my page down and not allowing Smart SEO to do its work. Their staff especially Milen offered assistance to remove the old code and ensure the new app is working! So far I am thrilled with the results, and look forward to it helping my store. Thank you again Milen and Smart SEO.
MM owner of Northwest Mary

Dr Gus Nutrition

Finally got the app working perfectly. Eventually service was good but I did have to jump up and down a bit to be heard.

Clean My Steel

The app was very easy to set up and get started. I have not seen any results yet, however its only been 4 days.

primeimage.in

Two days b4 I installed this app.
First two days was good,dont know about future¿
Hope a lifetime work with this app.

Batela Giftware

We don't have much SEO, but lot's of PPC. The app has helped us get our seo started, useful as its something we don't really understand until now.

The Kindred Potts

App is easy to use but changes arent instant. Google needs to recrawl site before changes are live.

Supply Diva

This app worked great to apply photo meta data on all our images. I'd love to see more guidance on the other features, when I hover over the "?" symbols to explain a function 1/3 of the words get hidden beyond the edge of my screen. But overall very satisfied!