Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Claribelskincare.com

Such excellent communication and vital tools to help your website function properly. Thank you so much for all of your help. Highly recommended to everyone who has a Shopify store.

MartiScrub

Rado is the best! He pointed out issues and deactivated a few scripts in my theme that were outputting wrong set of structured data. I was able to see improvements right away and can't wait to see long-term effects (SEO takes time). Highly recommend!

Gyminsun Store

very good application, I am very satisfied with the support of the smart seo team. must have app for your website

PickaPocket Men's Accessories & Sunglasses Store Shop Now!

The support from the team here is second to none, they go the extra mile to help out us store owners!

Bestscroll

I have been working with Smart SEO for almost 4 months on 3 sites. Each time and at each new site, they were prompt and efficient. The application is very simple to use and does not require technical knowledge of SEO. I recommend them for simplicity, efficiency and super support.

Back From The Fire

I love the elegant simplicity of this app. I had a question about setting up the tokens for the metas, just to be sure I was doing it right, and received a timely courteous email. Really pleased with the app and support.

Thorn & Feather

Very professional, highly recommended The programmer has clear ideas and good logic. The software operation is simple and straightforward

CoeurAvecLesDoigts

Those guys really go the extra mile, REALLY supportive and super helpful, they proposed to help me fix the app install and setup, i highly recommend.
The tool itself is perfectly designed, simple and efficient.

HATIRA

Brilliant support. They are really good communicator. Rado helped us to find the problem that we were not aware of and solved it. The app works really well by the way.

Sophia Beauty Co

100% recommended fair price and great support , they contacted me and inform me to fixed the issue even i was not inform about that