Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

detoks.ca

I am not a person with much knowledge of coding and had to reach out for help. Support is outstanding. Developers would be available to assist you with everything. A reply would be fast and you would be helped promptly. 5stars for after sale services!

AngelLadyCrystals

I really do love this app and appreciate the support when I have a question about how to better utilize this app. I do believe that using this app helps people, potential customers find my online Crystal Shop. the image optimization is especially useful as my catalog is quite large....LOTS of images! the other features like JSON - LD and broken links features really help me keep on top of things for my shop.

CM Props & Backdrops

Location New Zealand

I use this app for meta data and snippets. I had a could of other apps loaded to my store which I was testing out and the customer support helped me get this app up and running properly, sorting out the code that wasn't needed anymore.

CAPELIN CREW

I would say this is the best app among all free SEO apps. I used it to optimize my image alt tags, and meta tags, remove duplicate titles and also submit my sitemap. Very good choice for starters. Haven't tried the premium plan, will try in the future when sales grow up

CuriousMinds.co.uk

App looks good so far, but what is outstanding is the customer service; superb help from these guys. If only other apps were half as helpful

The Boat Galley

This app makes it very easy to see what you need to do. The big thing is that you have to copy the Smart SEO metatags over to your products -- they don't go automatically, although the company this will be coming in a few months. Customer support was really good in helping me figure out where some weird text was being picked up from my logo image and showing up in my Google search results (tip: a couple days after submitting your sitemap, search on one of your products by its exact name and make sure it's appearing how you want it to)

Megastore

The support service is excellent and the application is effective. I recommend using it, to make your site professional

Livv Activewear

Location South Africa

We have used Smart SEO to fine tune our technical onsite SEO. The support team is seriously amazing. Very rare to get such personalized service. Highly recommend. Thanks Guys. 10/10

Beauty In Stone Jewelry

I have just integrated this app and needed some help. I received fast complete help on a holiday! I think this app will be a great benefit to my store.

Kapow Meggings

The customer response from these guys is amazing. Honestly so fast and helpful to any queries – and I've sent through a few! Great attitude, great app, and they make it so easy by explaining and checking what you need them to, to get the most out of the smart SEO app. highly recommend.