Smart SEO

SEO, Page Speed, Image Optimization, JSON-LD! CW 30% OFF!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Smart Home Robots

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I have just installed the app it is reasonably priced and I can tell it is a big time saver for those who want to optimize SEO for their websites with meta fields, alt text and image compression, also I have to mention that Lina in the customer support answered all my questions and offered me all the help I needed.

en gold

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Smart SEO free plan lets you easily manage Sitemap and Noindex tags. Good SEO app to manage Technical SEO.

Pen Place

Time spent using app About 2 years

The team reaches out to you proactively when they see an issue and are very helpful in resolving it. Highly recommend the app and their customer service.

indigonaturals.net

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app but the customer service was even better! Helped to resolve unparsable errors elsewhere in the store. Above and beyond!

Mondversand

Location Germany

We have been using the app for a few months. An easy-to-use app with the most important functions. Great proactive and fast acting support.

Weed-Merch

Location Germany

Sehr Nutzerfreundliche App, alles was man braucht ist kostenlos. TOP
Meine Empfehlung, wenn es um Sachen SEO geht.

Fast-tek-Store

Location France

Un S.A.V au top, ils ont répondu à mes questions et réglé mes problèmes, quoi de mieux !!! Je recommande

HomeTimeCo

This is not only very user friendly app, but the team behind it is above and beyond. They fixed all my website technical issues I was not even aware off - the next day! Brilliant service and communication. Will definitely use only Smart SEO.
Subscription worth every cent and more! Thank You Smart SEO team!

Tiles and Smiles

Time spent using app About 2 years

Thank you for your support all the time. I`ve using this app and I`m very satisfied. They`re always helpfull.

Colchón Morfeo

Location Spain

I use this application for the SEO of my website, it really is very complete and intuitive, it has all the functions you may need to keep the website in perfect condition. It includes the option of structured data and image targets that others do not include. But if this wasn't enough, their customer service is wonderful, very quick to respond and very proactive, they have helped me even doing things that are not their job. Without a doubt a very good experience. Thank you-.