Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

ThumbPRO

This app is fantastic. It is simple to install. I notice improvements on the search engines right away. There were fixes that the app noticed that our site needed and without the app we would not have known about them. Invaluable. Plus, and this is key, their customer service is stellar--I always look for that in an app. Rado at Smart SEO always answers my questions and is extremely helpful. Love it!

Happy Waxing

This app is very cool and useful for you SEO!
The plus is that the support is very cool and helpful
I highly recommend

K-Beauty UK

Very useful and easy to understand app. Also first class customer service, fast, helpful and patient.

Jemma Rose Natural Living

App is really easy to use. Support team (Rado) was quick to respond to my emails and was really helpful.

Original Art & Lifestyle - JackieKirbyArt

Absolute first class 5* customer service from these guys especially Rado who went well out of his way with advice before I had even signed up for the app. Really easy to use and definitely helps focus on your process. Looking forward to some positive results.

myWELLnest

Almost ready to launch my website. I have got amazing help from Sherpas with the set up of my Smart seo. Friendly 5* service. I am so happy that I decided to do all my translations with them as well!

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$

I loaded this app hoping to get a handle on the factors holding back my Google searches. The tools available were easy to implement. They also helped me to identify a flow to the process so as mot to overwhelmed. Great SEO tool.

TShirtBakery

Sherpas was extremely helpful in assisting me in removing my duplicated title tags on my website. Fantastic support! Thank you Sherpas.

The Luua Company

I will just say that this app and the support is awesome. They helped me set everything up in detail, gave instructions and recommendations for continued success. Even followed up on with me a few days later to make sure a few things I missed was fixed correctly for best results. HIGHLY recommend this app for SEO.

Eduyush

I had an issue on my structured data and i wrote an email to the team. The speed with which they took ownership and helped me out was amazing. Thanks Rado for the help. Would recommend anyone to try them. They are super quick and efficient