Smart SEO

Smart SEO

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited August 13, 2020

I have only been using the application for 4 days and I am very satisfied. It is helping me much to optimize the store of my Company from scratch.
I sincerely recommend using this app first because it is very easy to set up and very intuitive.

BVP Marketing LLC
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 12, 2020

EASY TO USE!!! I was looking to rank better on Google and needed a tool like the service people who host on WordPress use and I found the Smart SEO app. I set it up and had finished all the 'homework' in just about an hour. I have a catalog of about 80 items. I had a few questions and my emails were answered within hours very throughly. As were my then follow up questions. I read that it can take up to 6 months for your SEO changes to take effect and to see any real changes. That was confirmed by one of my followup questions. SEO is the slow game so now I'll work on email marketing, social media marketing, and add some shopping ads as well. I don't expect to see changes overnight. My waiting game is strong.. Thanks

LuxeJoie
Time spent using app: 26 days
August 10, 2020

This app is a GREAT help to ranking higher if you're willing to put in the work and update the SEO of your site! It's really easy to use and over time it makes a big impact. We love it!

Shop Lisa Kline
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 9, 2020

The app is really great. It provides so many easy tools to optimize my site to help in a higher ranking in google search.

Sirget Shop
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 3, 2020

I installed the App while piloting my website, I found it very easy to use and understand and it does a great job.

Bprotectedstore
Time spent using app: 4 days
August 3, 2020

Smart SEO works like a charm - easy to install and easy to use... It is an an essential app on our store. Also - the support team is very responsive.

Hermony Labs
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 3, 2020

Excellent customer service and the app is super easy to use. Highly recommended to anyone with a shopify store.

Jay Kirby
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 31, 2020

I got this app to help me with the SEO of my shop. Its pretty user friendly and a breeze to use. I've only been using the app for a few days now and one thing I have noticed is that my placement in Google has gone up from 49 to 16, so I find that pretty impressive. Seems like a good deal at a quarter if what the more expensive apps are charging.

bustedbonestees
Time spent using app: 13 days
July 30, 2020

Best app for SEO. helps you to rank first on google. The price is reasonable and also support is on top.

Better Inspire
Time spent using app: 4 days
July 28, 2020

5 stars app and support!
Very easy to use and the support is great. I´m very happy with this app!!!!

The Tablecloth Store