Smart SEO

SEO, Page Speed, Image Optimization, JSON-LD! CW 30% OFF!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flower City Soap Company

Love this app! It was so easy to see what I needed to do to optimize my SEO, fix broken links and more! This app also helped me understand more about what the search engines are looking for. Highly recommended!

OddGoods

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a simple app. And that's a good thing.

Done well, SEO SHOULD take time. Within a few hours, I completely overhauled my entire catalogue with custom Meta and Alt tags with 100% compliance ... without using the automation feature. This app does all you really need an SEO tool to do at a very reasonable price and the developer's support is terrific.

Dante's Luxury - Crystals & Sage

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

So easy to use and such a time saving app.
On top of that the traffic to my site has increased dramatically and sales are rolling in. Thank you team Smart SEO.

Nature Endowed Concepts

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like this app. My store has received an influx of traffic since installing the app. The price is great. It has been less than 7 days since my install. I hope the result continues.

CLICHAIR.CH beauty & care products

Location Switzerland

excellent app, very simple to configure and allows you to be visible in a compliant and professional way.

Thematic.shop

Location Ukraine

Very cool app. I am delighted, excellent fast customer support. Everything you need to work with SEO.

Manipura Malas

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It has been a real joy to use the app so far. The trial went smoothly. Customer service was spot on - fast, effective, and generous. I hope that there will be good SEO results down the line but I got a feeling that there is someone on the other end that cares about the product and the customers.

Famous Rebel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple. Effective. Just get it. The customer support is the best I have ever had and I don't mean just on Shopify. The guys at Smart SEO have helped me out so much and always with a really friendly approach. I wish all the apps customer support was like this.
As an update..a rival SEO app was accidentally installed by a freelancer working on our store ....at 4 x the price it was a much poorer app....I deleted it on my return and luckily Sherpa still had all my original data to reload. They also fixed the mess of code the old app had left and have helped me massively. Absolutely 5 star service!

NO COMET

Location France

I've been using this app for 5 days and i am seeing some improvements in my SEO already. Also the interface is clean and easy to use, so i will probably keep the app!

VapeHongKong

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 years

Smart Seo is helpful, the cs is very helpful too, they solved all my questions and also find my site problem which I did not realised. 5 stars