Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

DELIGHT OptoElectronics Pte. Ltd

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app for about a year on delight.com.sg It works seamlessly. It would have been better if there is some direct performance measuring methods to verify the performance of the app, other than Google results.

Balysson Direct

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome App to boost SEO results and easy to use. The support team is also very helpful and engaged. Highly recommend Smart SEO.

One Great Coffee

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Update: 06/09/2021 Once again I found myself needing the services of Smart SEO. I can not express the level of professionalism these folks have. It's a breath of fresh air knowing that all of my SEO needs are always addressed in a professional manner and with a level of integrity seldom found in today's world. Thank you, Rado!!
________________________________________________________________________________________
Update: 6/4/2021 Each and every time I need something, the entire team is very helpful and very knowledgeable! This APP is a must if you do not know how to code as I do.
_______________________________________ I love this app and the support given. Rado has been a blessing and I am also amazed by his level of professionalism. You can not go wrong with this app. Thanks again Rado,
Mike
onegreatcoffee.com

My Hero Booth

Smart SEO has been very helpful, especially the help team. They are swift to respond and very clear to explain to your questions. With the lower price, compared with any other SEO apps available out there, this is one of the best. We have tried many different SEO apps, but the bottom line is that every app is trying to do the same thing with varying price ranges. SEO, you need to do your part as well, not only relying on any apps. With this smart SEO, you will get all the necessary tools you need with the help team at a low cost. So, after that, it will be up to you. I highly recommend this SEO app.

Cupidanza.com

Location Belgium

We are currently testing this app and the team has been absolutely fantastic. They helped us cleaning the integration and made sure that we were able to use all the available features of the app

Linada.nl

Location Netherlands

I have no idea yet how SEO works exactly, so perfect app to do it for you. Really great customer service, these guys fixed problems for me I didn't even knew I had

Wired Puppy Coffee

Just started the free trial using this app and I must say I am impressed. The Install was easy and the interface is painless! Although I am no stranger to SEO this app makes implementing certain SEO strategies simple. Naturally it will take a little time to see if these improvements show up in Google Webmasters, however I have a good feeling it will be quicker than expected. I highly recommend this app.

helpyougetmore

I am very happy with this app, and have no problems with it.
So give it a go and I think that you will like it.

ร้านดอกไม้ Floraisonflowers

Location Thailand

Apps is good for your seo set up = title and meta (with scoring) / alt of pic / breadcrumb / Schema
Also
Support team is very helpful. They help me solve any problems I faced and answer my question well.

Mobility Shop Direct

Location Australia

I love how Smart SEO makes it easy to see how I could improve my meta titles and description for various pages.