Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

topic starter tees

What can I say, these guys catch bullets in their teeth and leap tall buildings in a single bound. I looked at to set-up and said to myself, there is no way I can do this. I sent them an email - they asked for permission to my Apps and Themes-they set-up my App-then sent me an email not only telling me it was done THEY ALSO SUGGESTED I add Collection Descriptions on my Collections Pages and add my Logo and SM URLs to the Smart SEO App settings. I feel empowered.

Sale Dm

excellent application I am already using it for a month, and it works well to identify if there is a problem with seo.

NJ Commerce

This app could seem a little bit too techy at first, but in reality is quite straightforward at the same time very powerful with its templating engine. We managed to optimize all our 200+ product meta tags and image alt tags in just a few minutes. On top of that it added JSON-LD data for all our pages, it even added JSON-LD offers for our collection pages, which is quite neat.

Also, support from Milen and the team is great! A+ for a great app!

Teas Direct

We've used SmartSEO for a while now and found it really easy to set up and use. JSON-LD structured data in particular. The flexibility it provides with multiple templates for both product details and images, at both individual product and collection levels, means you can get as granular as you want with your SEO. Recommended.

Go Bananas Limited

Previously gave a bad review for this app because of no response from support. But it turned out those days are their public holiday so they haven't responded immediately. And they have addressed my queries shortly after the holiday period and provided me with great details. Their patience and professionalism is highly appreciated!

Clockwatcher | Affordable Watches For Men

Awesoe App Easy to Use Great Price For the money
I like I can Set and Forget Have too many other things to do to run my shop
www.clockwatcher.net

Love For The Planet

This is just what I was looking for. I wanted a "set it and forget it" way of kicking butt for the SEO of https://lovefortheplanet.com and Smart SEO is a well laid-out and conceived app. Well worth the price!

Just being able to control your image alt tags, JSON data and meta data from one place (automatically) is a gem. Get this app!

Peak Unlimited

Great SEO app! I'm trying to improve my sites search rankings and get up to speed quickly on new SEO techniques. This app has a nice tour feature and is easy to install and set up. Thanks!

Awaymore Ltd

Amazing! If it was not for this app, I would not have set up my GOOGLE CONSOLE for months!

Cmonground

Developing plenty of stores on Shopify, I make sure that I install this app for every one of my customers. It's great and convenient for SEO. Highly recommended!