Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Wrinkle Free By Me

The team has been responsive to some errors that developed with search console. We are still working through the errors together. I am happy that they take the time to help with unexpected results. Rich results are important these days and the app is very helpful in generating rich results for search engines.

Shadow Meow

This is by far the simplest and most complete way to optimize your Shopify site, especially when it comes to the automation of schema markup. The team was very helpful in answering my questions and went the extra mile to resolve my issues. Highly, highly recommend. EDIT: 1 year later had to reach out to support again after changing themes and was provided outstanding service and my issue was resolved quickly. I continue to be extremely impressed by the Smart SEO team. EDIT: In my second year of using the Smart SEO app my theme updated and was producing duplicate structured data which was causing me problems in Google Search Console. I reached out to the Smart SEO team and they quickly resolved my issue again by identifying and disabling duplicate markup in my theme. I will continue to highly recommend this app not only for its excellent SEO features but also for its outstanding support team. There's a reason I haven't needed another SEO app for the past 2 years. Smart SEO is unbeatable.

Aussie Love Shop

I am new to Shopify and checked out a few SEO apps and this seems easy enough to use and reasonably priced. I believe it will do the job quite well but I guess time will tell

SportsChest STORE

I had another SEO app on my store for the past 6 months. Didn't seem to be doing much and it was expensive. So I decided to read up on other SEO apps and decided to try this one. Now after deleting the first SEO App I started getting the following messages from google. "Products issues detected on https://sportscheststore.com/"& "Coverage issues detected on https://sportscheststore.com/" so I installed Smart SEO and ran it and the messages went away. Also I spend 2 days manually configuring the Meta Tags and Description of my products with this app to bring them up to 100 SEO Score. And everything seems fine up to this point.
So with the price and the built - in SEO tools I definitely recommend this app (Smart SEO)

Kelassi

Liked the way their SEO works with the app. Definitely recommand it! That's was a great decision to purchase it. Will dig furhter on features in future.

YogaClicks

Great support and amazing app. Easy to use and I would recommend to anyone interested in Organic SEO!

The Trophy Superstore

Super easy installation - which the developer assisted with, will see how the SEO improves over time. Helped me improve the SEO scores on my pages.

Saty a ty

The best shopify app we have used for SEO, good pricing, great customer support. Very satisfied.

TUZZA PREZIOSI

Davvero Ottima App !! svolge bene il suo lavoro ed ha un ottimo sevizio clienti. La consiglio fortemente

3xtramil3-Products

this app is really helpful if you are trying to be indexed on google or bing. It would be nice if the sitemap was directly editable but it gets 5 stars anyways