Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Mbsg

Splendid support for the team since the start! Will observe the results closely. Thanks Smart SEO!

Ekoko Looks Likes

We installed the app and got a great support from Milen. Now of course we are looking out at the results but as we can see the app is not only easy to use but also to understand. The explanations are very clear!

Xacara

Milen delivers a great customer support!
So bad I already bought the new theme recently - otherwise I would have chosen one of Milens really nice Kabuki themes!

C F A Scrubs

Milen is amazing!!! he cares about every individual go uses the app and helps you troubleshooting any issue. i wish he would make more apps LOL

Pottery Realm

Awesome app and fast support. Saves a ton of time and super easy to use.

Bombersnhoodies

Awesome support. Milen responded fairly quickly and was very helpful and gave great in-depth knowledge on how SEO works and what you should do to optimize it even further. Milen setup almost everything for me, i only had to grant him access to my page. I recommend him to everyone.

Blacque Onyx Apparel

Staff help was prompt and knowledgeable. Staff offered sound advice plus set up my smart seo.

Fitnessgearusa

good for fitness equipment . Works well. Highly recommend

Cla Med

I asked for support to ensure I had the correct settings SEO settings for meta data recognition. Milen responded immediately, logged into my Shopify (I gave him access) and in 10 minutes had everything configured. You cannot have better support than that.

Strapmeister

Just install this app & waiting to see some results . This review is more on the support that I get from Milen . TOP notch guy to begin with, advice & support that I don't see many this days.keep it up Milen, thanks

Ted