Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

VULVARE

The app is simple but effective. The price is very low and you also have a free option with a lot of features already included. Their support is also great, Rado was very patient and always willing to help us .

MontCai

Truly excellent app and customer support. I am not a programmer and was able to use it very easily for our Shopify store. Also I had a customization request and they helped me out with it quickly and with great professionalism. I recommend the app and Sherpas Design. BTW I also use their translation app too, also excellent.

Healthy Impact B.V.

Amazing app and really easy to use! Clear instructions and also a bulk-edit. Easy to review what you have to change to optimize.

Your-Drink

This app saved me alot of nerves!
After having pre-installed another SEO app I thought that I never would get a hang on this. So I tried Smart SEO and puff, my website performs much better and I understand the topic better - also it is really easy to use, so it is hardly possible to be confused :) A big plus is also the support!
Never did I experience, that the Company self contacted ME, because THEY found a problem on my site (some conflicting tags, from the previous app) and immediately solved it!
I am stunned and I can only recommend Smart SEO - especially for untrained people and small businesses!
Thank you for saving me so much time!

Sweet Everlasting blooms - seb3dcustomdesigns

I am blown away and speechless with the help and support Rado has extended. I am a totally non-technical person with Shopify and had just kept on adding so many SEO apps to see which one would be better than the other and easy to use for me and had messed up the codes. Rado has gone above and beyond to clean up every bit of the mess I had done and help me start up fresh with their app. He gave me detailed and thorough instructions on how to go about using the app. I am so very glad that I chose them and have taken the premium upgrade for no hassle and looking back on other apps. Thanks, Rado, I wouldn't have done it without your guidance.

The Body Pie

This app is great, easy to use! It helps to boost SEO as an important part of making each webiste more visible to google.

Essentialgifting

I added this app to my store to support a higher level of SEO automation, it is a must have, I recently reached out to SMART SEO team due to an update of my store template and noticed that all the SEO 100 scores had reverted back to low scores. Received a quick response and direction on how to properly click on integrate to solve the issue. Good experience.

Bengal Seafoods

I recently installed this app and blown away by the support they offer. The staff is incredibly helpful and professional. The services offered are great and I highly recommend this app.

Vinifero Wines

Super easy to use and great customer service!
The developers of Sherpas Design helped me to optimize the code in no time. Thumbs up for you, guys!

DodoMarket Flowers & Gifts

Simple, but efficient app. Excellent, very quick and proactive support. Thanks to the Sherpa team for this product!