Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Naturally Drew

Phenomenal customer service! Highly recommend, great app!

Irreplaceableboutique

Great customer service by the support team, and an awesome app for improving your on site SEO.

Joeshotdeals

Very impressed with this service. Milen is very quick to respond and is very knowledgeable and is a good person to have your corner. Thank you Milen!!

Decades Of Vintage

I have just installed Smart SEO and am very optimistic about this app if customer service is any indicator of high quality and full functioning service.

Usual Suspect

Love it yes yes I love it yes yes yes

Rebel Esprit

Good app. Automate your SEO work :) recommended for people who are serious about getting traffic from google.

Mandig

Great app and very helpfull support

Strand Post

One of the best apps available for your shop because of its "smart" functionality (it does massive amounts of tedious work FOR YOU), but more importantly because of the massive imapact the results can have on your business - resulting in an immediate boost in SEO ranking/sales.

Get this app - it's a no-brainer especially if you have loads of inventory like my shop does. Plus, customer service rocks - thanks Milen and Smart SEO!

Amanda
giltsociety.com

Feel The Sea

Wow, the customer service from Milen is outstanding! I got this app because SEO has always freaked me out. After I got the app, they went through my Shopify store and pointed out easy to follow action steps to make my store better. Off I go...

Christopher Courtney

Thank you so much for your first class service, I am looking forward to using this service a long term basis.
I will come back and update further
Thanks again, www.christophercourtney.co.uk