Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Cmonground

Developing plenty of stores on Shopify, I make sure that I install this app for every one of my customers. It's great and convenient for SEO. Highly recommended!

Sweezsweet Gift Shop

Excellent app that simply does what it says, with a top-notch support team to boot. Special thanks to Milen Kovachev for the 5-star service! Highly recommended for its powerful features and ease of use!

Honeybasket

Very powerful SEO tool, will suggest for every Ecommerce website, worth the money invested, it pays in multiplied form

www.honeybasket.in

Film Art Gallery

This has worked very well for us at http://www.filmartgallery.com

Turkish Carpets Usa

I develop several stores a month for my clients and I was seeking a SEO app that would make things easier for me. Smart SEO is an excellent app for configuring your website and making it SEO friendly. I install it in every single store that I develop and ask my customers to keep using it. Couldn't be happier...

Orion Sunset

Great app with great customer service!

Candlemart Com

I've been using this app since the first week of my store (on year 2 now.) The low star rating is because I've configured the app more than once now, and after months of thinking it's running in the background, setting up all my SEO -- I opened the app today and it had no configuration whatsoever. It acted like I just installed it. So my store has been running for who knows how long without the SEO benefits from this app. It's just frustrating. I really did like this app, but this has happened twice now and if I was notified of it, I never saw it. Disappointed. Hoping the company will contact me.

---edited to add the company replied very quickly with sincere apologies and no doubt will help me fix this. Thanks!

10/04/18 -updated to 5 stars- I highly recommend this app and this company. Tsvetan and team have been highly responsive and willing to help. They have been patient and explained things well. I'm thankful to have this app, and thankful for the great support I've received. My SEO is looking just how I want it! https://candlemart.com

Littleriderz

Really easy to install,! Doing what it says it can do!

Case Syndicate

So far, its been great! Got everything updated. Testing results now.

Naughty Bubbles

Support is active and prompt, i'm looking forward to the changes it can bring me in the coming days!