Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Perfect Healthy Foods

Excellent Customer Support Team. They go all way out to help you. Definitely recommended for all the stores. Rado from the design team really out. If you really want an excellent SEO optimizer app then this is the one for you !!!

SWESENSE

Awesome app with awesome support. Really powerful app that have everything we need and automate our SEO work as same time as it gives us full control.

MMURE

The support staff at Smart SEO went above and beyond to help troubleshoot the issues we were experiencing. I absolutely would recommend it!

Abboo Candle Co ®

I've been using this app for a while now and have been very happy with it. It's easy to navigate and does a great job. I recently reached out for assistance cleaning out some old SEO programming code and they were quick to help me out and provide more SEO insight/education, which I appreciate. Absolutely would reccomend this app!

The Business Box

We had tried a couple of SEO apps before, and never had such a great level of support. They checked our site for issues and removed residual code which was causing problems.

Meatomania

I've installed the App to clean up and improve my store for SEO. Fairly easy to install, time will tell if it does the job :) In the meantime, excellent support from Rado and the team, kudos for that!

Guzzle H2O

This app offers better structured data than our theme. Support was great, noticing and then fixing some duplicate data issues.

Simply CBD

Great app, quickly identifies improvements and one of the few that I've seen which quickly allow you to add in structured data with no issues.

Ukhamba Beerworx

Very good app. The support team is on top of their game - responsive & informative. Looking forward to seeing the SEO results.

Medoljub

This one is really great. It did all the Json work in a matter of minutes, awesome. It is super easy to use and really saves time.