Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Hair Crown Beauty Supply

Can't really say anything about it. After an hour trying to setup the app I gave up. It keeps giving me an error.

April 27, 2019

Hi Daniel,

We did notice that you could not setup your app and this is why we immediately sent two email to you from our Zendesk letting you know that we can set the app for you. Unfortunately you do not seem to be receiving these emails. Please check your spam folder and do contact us on support@kabukithemes.com so that we can resolve this for you.

Thanks,

Milen

PlayHardLookDope

I have had this Plugin for a couple of months now. I cannot figure out if I have it filled in properly and fully. I notice when I click to preview I am confused because it doesn't show what I filled in. Also, when I then go and click on the actual title and type it exactly into google, it's not showing the meta tag that I want, that I filled in with this app. It's showing my product description which, may be a little more personal and less SEO constructed. It's hard to get in touch with someone as well for help.

March 18, 2019

Hi Ebony,

First of all thank you for installing our app and I am sorry that you are having this frustration with it!

Please note that we have tried to reach you two times already explaining that we can setup the app for you and make sure that it is working properly. So far we have no received a reply from you and I am starting to suspect that you are not receiving our emails.

Hopefully we can get in touch through the conversation here and sort this out.

Milen Kovachev

KJGDirect

I used the app but I never knew if it actually did anything, It doesn’t say show or tell you what changed. I think the app should show a preview of what it came up with so you can decide if you want to make the changes, modify the proposed changes or not to allow the changes.
This review is the same way really, I take the time to do it, hit submit review and right away it asks me to delete my review. I don’t know if my review is going to show up but I will be checking

Nikked

not quite understand it, seem kind of technical beyond my knowledge