Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Charm & Ko. Doll Store

基本的なSEOを行うには良いアプリだと思います。使い方も簡単です。Meta TagやIMG ALTを一括で書きたい人にオススメします。アプリの動きが非常に遅いので、その部分が改修されるともっと良くなるかと思います。また、一度作った設定を複製できるようにしてほしい。

North Rustic

I feel like this app does nothing at all, I will give it few more days until I uninstall but I would think, no, this is doing nothing at all.

www.NorthRustic.com

Paws in Padstow

I am sure this would be ok if you have made zero input in to your site's SEO already and want an easy win with marginal effect (SEO is more about doing your keyword homework than actually changing them, this won't do that for you).

Unfortunately it decided to change all of my meta titles and descriptions upon install... some of these were titles and descriptions which were already optimized and working well! So I immediately uninstalled to find a lot of code left behind which I had to manually remove to get my meta data displaying again as it did before installing. Fortunately, have managed to remove it but if you do not know what you are doing and find yourself in the same position as me, you'd probably panic!

June 19, 2019

Hi there,

First of all thank you for trying our app!

There are two things that I feel I should clarify here:

1. Smart SEO does not change the meta titles and meta descriptions that you have in the Search engine listing preview section in Shopify. But Smart SEO changes your actual page meta title and description based on the SEO templates you have in the app. With the templates you have 100% control over what meta tags are being generated. If you want to use the meta tags from the Search engine listing preview section, the ones that you already had, you just have a template which uses the ${default-meta-title} and ${default-meta-description} token and apply this template to the products that you want. You can also apply it to a collection of products.

Again Smart SEO does not mess with your backend and the data that is already there. What it generates is a matter of configuration and is generated on the fly.

2. Smart SEO has an Add Integration button on the Setup page. Pressing this button will add the Smart SEO code to your theme. But you also have the Remove Integration button. Pressing this one will remove the code from your theme. You do not really have to go and manually amend your theme. It is all there and is automatic.

I hope this information is useful! And if you decided to give the app another try we will be more than happy to set it up for you in a way that meets your requirements.

Thanks!

Devotions Boutique

I really haven't seen what a difference it's made. Maybe to early.