Smart SEO

SEO, Page Speed, Image Optimization, JSON-LD! BF 30% OFF!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Esyclick

when i installed the app i didnt know how to set it up . The team at smart seo helped out straight away and set the app up for me they also helped with some problems i was having with old apps . really helpfull cheers guys

Prime Vapes Brasil ™

Location Brazil

The app is very good, but the support really stands out. Love when i see a company focus in helping the clients the best when they can, and that they do it really fast also. Been using for sometime, has some real good analyzing and help info. Does the job, but could be better, like have a button to automatize all that's setup when you want, or automatically update all points points when the site changes. But once more...kudos for the support team...

Silk Plants Canada

Lina Help me to set up Smart SEO to ensure that I would not have any issues as I have leftover code from other SEO apps that I have tried. Looking forward to seeing the results from Smart SEO.

Chapeau de Paille

Location Estonia

Good app to optimize crawl budget. We hope to find soon the possibility to unselect all product pages with argument "/product/example?variant=123" and collection pages "/collection/example?page=2"

BOXD

Time spent using app About 1 month

The team provided simply excellent customer service, was quick to respond and understood and answered my requests.

Ontrail Store

Location Turkey

The tool enables you to do basic seo, so it's meh. But the support staff is amazingly fast and helpful.

U-Cat

Location Germany

i love how its easy to use existing Tags and Text to create Alt-Text and Meta descriptions and so on. Love that. its totally whta i needed! I would wish for more options sorting my products and navigating throu a long list of them, finding the two or three items i added the last days without searching 8 pages, always starting from page 1 ;-)

Purple Metro

Time spent using app About 22 hours

The app is still new for us, so I can't say how effective it is, but the customer service support has been fantastic.

Leggings Sporty

Location Australia

So it has been a few days since I downloaded. This is definitely a better App than most. It actually does what it states, and helps a person with no interest or knowledge in IT or software. Support also showed interest in helping with the smaller issues and helping me understand how to fix things. It is a 4 only because nothing is perfect and always room to improve. I would recommend this product.

MADAMIGELLA

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

It's very useful to me and it is very intuitive and easy to use. I didn't know about this, otherwise I would have downloaded it from the beginning. Definitely a must have

Previous 1 3 4 5