Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Ontrail Store

The tool enables you to do basic seo, so it's meh. But the support staff is amazingly fast and helpful.

U-Cat

i love how its easy to use existing Tags and Text to create Alt-Text and Meta descriptions and so on. Love that. its totally whta i needed! I would wish for more options sorting my products and navigating throu a long list of them, finding the two or three items i added the last days without searching 8 pages, always starting from page 1 ;-)

Purple Metro

The app is still new for us, so I can't say how effective it is, but the customer service support has been fantastic.

Leggings Sporty

So it has been a few days since I downloaded. This is definitely a better App than most. It actually does what it states, and helps a person with no interest or knowledge in IT or software. Support also showed interest in helping with the smaller issues and helping me understand how to fix things. It is a 4 only because nothing is perfect and always room to improve. I would recommend this product.

MADAMIGELLA

It's very useful to me and it is very intuitive and easy to use. I didn't know about this, otherwise I would have downloaded it from the beginning. Definitely a must have

Hygiene Ware, Masque transparent, Anti Fog Protection Transparent Clear Mask, reusable, Food grade material

I liked simple and fast store Integration

Alt Tag was clear and easy to add the appropeate text to each product. Meanwhile, adding small definition or clues on this point will be really helpful for user.

What is Json-Ld for?

I don't know where your App get these broken links, because I didn't find any inworking link when I tested my website and social media links.

On Broken links page,I have to cerrect them manually, right?
"Repair" botton is not obvious, hard to find; I have to select ALL first to see it.
When I click on "Repair selected" I always get error message.

Your meta description has a small amount of characters, is it more effecient?

regards

JP Gift Cards

So far so good, customer support has been really helpful with integration and fixes. Will update the review once positive results have shown.

Emily Westenberger

The app is great for organizing everything. It doesn’t help with specifics as far as how good your SEO is. You have to do that yourself. It helps with more general rules like how many words you are using to optimize search.

Timely

I used this app for couple of days and it did what it was suppose to do. However we decided internally that we don't need one right now.

DrinksHero

Fantastic App - Really easy to setup and great support for the guys in tech. Would defiantly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5