Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Hygiene Ware, Masque transparent, Anti Fog Protection Transparent Clear Mask, reusable, Food grade material

I liked simple and fast store Integration

Alt Tag was clear and easy to add the appropeate text to each product. Meanwhile, adding small definition or clues on this point will be really helpful for user.

What is Json-Ld for?

I don't know where your App get these broken links, because I didn't find any inworking link when I tested my website and social media links.

On Broken links page,I have to cerrect them manually, right?
"Repair" botton is not obvious, hard to find; I have to select ALL first to see it.
When I click on "Repair selected" I always get error message.

Your meta description has a small amount of characters, is it more effecient?

regards

JP Gift Cards

So far so good, customer support has been really helpful with integration and fixes. Will update the review once positive results have shown.

Emily Westenberger

The app is great for organizing everything. It doesn’t help with specifics as far as how good your SEO is. You have to do that yourself. It helps with more general rules like how many words you are using to optimize search.

Timely

I used this app for couple of days and it did what it was suppose to do. However we decided internally that we don't need one right now.

DrinksHero

Fantastic App - Really easy to setup and great support for the guys in tech. Would defiantly recommend.

GarnGuru

Great app for installing JSON schema on your website, and finding broken links on your website.
I would like the option to add video schema for blogposts or adding schema to specific pages, but otherwise it is a great app.

The Kettlery

Really helpful app to help get through the SEO basics and schema updates. Highly recommended for Shopify starters

Boat-sky

I installed the application few days ago and us8ng it for my search engine optimization. It is a good application so far and I have no issues with it . I recommend to other users

Geezmo+ Online Store

I started to use this app several days ago. It's been good so far. Very helpful in ranking up in google. Only thing though is you need to manually adjust and fix each concerned category. It takes a lot of work. If only they can automate most of it if not all of the categories. But overall, a very good app.

DNA Lifestyle

Easy to setup, I think it works - not had it installed long enough to make a decision yet but they wanted a review.

Previous 1 3 4