Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

CoupleLife Shop

This application is very easy to use, a few clicks and you have SEO optimization, you will have great support from Sherpas Design, I can not wait to see the first results.

Bierglaswinkel.nl

Smart SEO is very easy to set-up and brings a lot of features to the table. Nice and clean interface.

CRASH Jewelry

I've been using this app for a long time. I think it is helping but I could use some instruction because I'm not real clear on how it works. I think if I could speak with someone about instruction that would help.

March 18, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for installing our app!

Sure, we can provide as much instructions as you need regarding the app. We can even set it up for you. Please contact us on support@kabukithemes.com and we will be in touch right away.

Thanks!

Rose Metallics

Fine so far. Straightforward to use. If you’re new to digital marketing you should do some general SEO research before using many of the shopify apps. Much of it you can do for free and it’s not as difficult as it first seems. But there are plenty worse SEO starter apps on here than this one.

CB Music Centre

So far so good, this app has done alot of work in a short period, and my traffic is showing it. Looking forward to see what happens after more time.

Kmads

I really liked how good and prompt their customer service was!

Modermmarket

el error es que no está en español también

Elivera

The program remains in the scroll door, the spelling code is corrupted.
The program code fails the page loading speed, which affects SEO.
There is no instruction how to remove a program code or work with it.
Very amazing support team. They helped us to correct mistakes.
If the results of the game improve in a better way, we will give them the highest score. Thank you.

Top To Bottom Apparel

Good app. Great way to optimize meta data and boost seo.

Pricebusterz 5

easy to use and seems to working great