Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

The Kindred Potts

App is easy to use but changes arent instant. Google needs to recrawl site before changes are live.

Supply Diva

This app worked great to apply photo meta data on all our images. I'd love to see more guidance on the other features, when I hover over the "?" symbols to explain a function 1/3 of the words get hidden beyond the edge of my screen. But overall very satisfied!

Willapa Outdoor

I used this app to help me rank higher on search engines such as Google. It shows its installed but have not had a lot of time to work with it yet.

AestheticNation

The Developer of this app has gone beyond his limits to help me solve the problem by phone calls, video calls & all the support he could give.

Big ups for the customer support he has offered to someone who isn't using the plugin. That's how you run the business, by helping even the old customers who are in trouble with some leftover codes in the theme.

Thanks again Milen.
More success to you.

Best Regards,
Aniket Pednekar

Eureka Supplements

Super simple to setup and use, JSON-LD alone is worth the money. The meta tags is great to have all in one place rather than going product by product. Alt tags functionality is ok but needs a bit more flexibility I feel.

anvil + essence

Helped me correct meta tags on my products. Intuitive process with a small degree of phrase understanding. If there was a way to edit your post’s metadata (the meta description, title, and slug) that would make this an amazing product.

June 19, 2019

Hi there,

First of all thanks for the review! I just wanted to mention that you can edit the meta tags for your blog posts in the same way as you do for your products. In fact with Smart SEO you can manage the tags for product, collection, blog and article pages.

In any case, if you need help with anything SEO, please contact us!

Thanks!

CoupleLife Shop

This application is very easy to use, a few clicks and you have SEO optimization, you will have great support from Sherpas Design, I can not wait to see the first results.

Bierglaswinkel.nl

Smart SEO is very easy to set-up and brings a lot of features to the table. Nice and clean interface.

CRASH Jewelry

I've been using this app for a long time. I think it is helping but I could use some instruction because I'm not real clear on how it works. I think if I could speak with someone about instruction that would help.

March 18, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for installing our app!

Sure, we can provide as much instructions as you need regarding the app. We can even set it up for you. Please contact us on support@kabukithemes.com and we will be in touch right away.

Thanks!

Rose Metallics

Fine so far. Straightforward to use. If you’re new to digital marketing you should do some general SEO research before using many of the shopify apps. Much of it you can do for free and it’s not as difficult as it first seems. But there are plenty worse SEO starter apps on here than this one.

Previous 1