Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Hemp Organico

I tried the top downloaded apps and they messed up my indexing with google. I tried Smart SEO my site indexed instantly with google and I am now growing my SEO and buisness. Do yourself a favor and download this app if you want traffic to your website and a peace of mind. Thanks guys! Check out the site if you would like www.hemporganico.com

Beauty Vitae

This is a very good app, I saw the difference immediately. Most notably the app sets up the JSON schema very efficiently

K and G Cycles

So far, we are very pleased with this app. It is well organized and accomplishes what we need to accomplish with our SEO.

INOMEGA

Hello, I'm using this app since a week now because I had problem to validate my products on my Google Merchant. I had a mismatching price problem. The support gave me very detailed analyses of my problem and help me resolve it. Thanks a lot for your time guys.

BioTech Life Sciences

This app is the best of its kind for the job of structured data.

The team are super-helpful also and it is priced very reasonably.

GoodPostureNow

This app offers what many other apps do at a significant lower price. It is easy to use and set up and overall a great SEO app.

TYDE Creative

Loved the app, made configuring the meta data on my website super simple. Definitely recommend for other shops!

chicachicpr

I was using an expensive app for the SEO. Then I found this one and give it a try. Personally, I like it when an app has good support. And this one exactly has that plus the app works great at a better value.

Bonbon Kiddy Boutique

Amazing app and great, helpful staff. Very dedicated and determined to resolve my SEO issues as my website didn’t appear at searching engines. Fast replies and quick resolution. Would recommend to everyone!

Sunny Vibrations

This app makes it really easy to identify the problems and fix them in the store, even in pages I would never thought of.
https://www.sunnyvibrationshop.com is really better now!
Thanks to the team they are really helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44