Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Sirget Shop

The app is really great. It provides so many easy tools to optimize my site to help in a higher ranking in google search.

Bprotectedstore

I installed the App while piloting my website, I found it very easy to use and understand and it does a great job.

Hermony Labs

Smart SEO works like a charm - easy to install and easy to use... It is an an essential app on our store. Also - the support team is very responsive.

Jay Kirby

Excellent customer service and the app is super easy to use. Highly recommended to anyone with a shopify store.

bustedbonestees

I got this app to help me with the SEO of my shop. Its pretty user friendly and a breeze to use. I've only been using the app for a few days now and one thing I have noticed is that my placement in Google has gone up from 49 to 16, so I find that pretty impressive. Seems like a good deal at a quarter if what the more expensive apps are charging.

Better Inspire

Best app for SEO. helps you to rank first on google. The price is reasonable and also support is on top.

The Tablecloth Store

5 stars app and support!
Very easy to use and the support is great. I´m very happy with this app!!!!

Le' Diva Boutique Store

I have two sites and used this ap for both. I am upgrading the scores for all my pages. Fingers crossed I will see increased ranking and traffic to my site. Thank you so much for bringing this to the e-commerce community.

SIFH - Sisters in Fitness & Health

I used this ap non-stop until I upgraded all my pages. I am so excited to have a tool is so user friendly. Fingers crossed I will see increased ranking and traffic to my site. Thank you so much for bringing this to the e-commerce community.

PRO SDG market

Great app. Easy to understand even for people who absolutely don’t know anything about SEO things and so on.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48