Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Man Cave Slovenija

The app is great by itself, but the customer service is AWESOME (and fast)!

The app let's you edit your meta tags and alt tags in bulk which saves a lot of time, while it also takes care of the JSON-LD.

I had a problem with JSON-LD and structured data on Search Console and contacted support. They responded in no time and provided me with the perfect solution straight away!

GREAT WORK!

Custom socks | Dogs'n'Sox

Couldn't be happier! Finally, we found the right app!
Smart SEO app and Kabuki team solved all the issues we had on product pages on dogsnsox.com
Before installing the Smart SEO we have tried a few similar apps but without any results. Luckily, we decide to give it to try this app and BINGO!
Thank you guys for your help and improvements you made for our shop.

WebsiteConceptions

We use this app on WebsiteConcepts.com and this is a great app that's easy to use. We recommend it to our clients as well. I especially like the fact that you can optimize several pages and products at the same time, rather than having to do each manually, one at a time, like most of the other SEO apps require.

Brooklyn Park Collections LLC

I found the app to be easy to use and I like how it directs you through the process of setting it up on the site. Thank you.

Simode

I am using this app and I am very happy with all the work that this app does in my store. I highly recommend this app to improve optimization and increase traffic

Maybe Mabel

Really useful app for SEO and to submit structured data easily to Google. Recommended for any e-commerce online shop.

Zen Principle Naturals

Great for handling technical SEO setup. Only basic technical knowledge is required to get the most out of it. Excellent support too.

Resplendent Artworks

Easy integration and great support. Has saved us so much time and money. Thank you. Highly recommended.

Gift Or Pleasure

Great affordable SEO app, Customer support is very helpful.

M-Tech-Securities

its nice app, easy to use and better than many others , i will highly recommend this app to improve your SEO

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26