Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Lindsey Foard

Great app, does amazing things for ranking and they have awesome customer service! Their support team is fast and super knowledgeable.

crazysalesarena

Amazing support thanks a lot, i had a few problems with google search console and the amazing support team helped me out

Cowboy Boots Portugal

Thank you very much for your help in my cowboybootsportugal.pt store!!
The support was spectacular, they try to help to implement everything correctly...
The app is very complete in terms of SEO.
The job was simple and quick.
Now after everything is done, let's wait to see the good results in the future!!
Thank you very much!!

BUBUBOGO

Best and very fast support with very high effort!! I decide to use this app on pro plan after I get supported.

EV ME

Awsome! Very clean design which is easy in usage. Best SEO App on the appstore for sure. The support helped me out with structering data right away. 10/10 would recommend

Better Body Co.

Simple to use. Gives us access to features that are not easily accessible in Shopify (ie. sitemap and noindex).

Vercei

Really good customer service with quick response to help with set-up. The app has been really useful in improving the SEO.

Glowing Sky New Zealand

App did exactly what it said. Very easy to install and use. When I had an unrelated issue that we needed to check Smart SEO wasn't causing, the support was excellent.

Gameofknits

Fantastic team with exellent service and customer support! There is a clear difference between my website "before and after". Thank you so much! Keep growing ;)

Moonlistic

I'm very pleased with this app. It's easy to set it up, has a clean interface, a fair price, and the support team is excellent - specially Rado. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66