Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Pressbar GmbH

Excellent App, Best Support, Issue solved in a blink of eye, Easy to work with.
i recommend without any reservation

ClimaFit™

The app works like a charm and the support team is even better. I definitely recommend this app to boost your SEO ranking

Avenila - Interior Lighting, Design & More

I use this for my shop Avenila.com, very helpful app for SEO one of the best I've ever seen! It really makes SEO easy even for beginners

Moozle

Just getting started with the app, so far I'm impressed and the support is very helpful, thank you :)

Braxley Bands

Smart SEO has been INCREDIBLE! The support alone has been worth it. Milen has been SUPER helpful and even recorded a quick video screen share to help us out!

The tool is super easy to use and definitely deserves 5+ stars!

ShopPricedToSell

UPDATE 10/31/19: Solid customer service! Went to sleep and woke up to their reply email. Fast reply to email and above and beyond any service I expected. 5 stars all around. Keep in mind different times zones

Just downloaded and I worked on some products and I like it. Very affordable, bulk editing meta title and descriptions, immediate SEO score rather than refresh and everything they say it does. Hopefully I see some organic clicks rather than paid clicks. I sent them an email regarding help and will see if they reply within at least considerable time. For now 3 stars and if I get a reply, i'll update to 5 stars. 10/30/19

Gozatowels

Works great, great customer service, highly recommended. Thank you Smart SEO for great work. Will suggest everyone.

Fit Booty Body

Very user-friendly I enjoy using it and would recommend it to others who need help with SEO department

Wrinkle Free By Me

The team has been responsive to some errors that developed with search console. We are still working through the errors together. I am happy that they take the time to help with unexpected results. Rich results are important these days and the app is very helpful in generating rich results for search engines.

Shadow Meow

This is by far the simplest and most complete way to optimize your Shopify site, especially when it comes to the automation of schema markup. The team was very helpful in answering my questions and went the extra mile to resolve my issues. Highly, highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28