Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

RemarKable101

I Decided to purchase this app to automate most of the SEO work and I don't regret it at all. The support and advise provided by the developers is remarkable. They helped me fix issues I didn't even know I had.

Fin And Earth

Very Good service, very good app! very good team!

Thank you very much guys!

Best support. Thank you!

TuaPrata

this is top notch app, the support is amazing, believe me! this is good far from good, its excelent! thanks!

Dozer Pets

Great app. Very affordable. The customer service and support has been awesome! The team at Sherpa really understands business's SEO and structured data needs.

Easy Expat IPTV

After a long arduous search I have finally found my SEO solution. Absolutely superb, very helpful with the setup and guidance. I look forward to a long and productive time with them.

Lulu Babe

The dev / support team behind this app have been extremely helpful helping me to figure out some technical issues with my site. Thank you for your help guys.

Blindcart

I used this app and it works really very well and yes there support team is really very active 24 hours(I must say). They helped me in each and every step of SEO for my store.

Lwhomedecor

Just installed the app and got a 5 star support. They helped me fixing some issues with my html code.

Zanders & Co

Very user friendly layout. A great App to ensure your site is SEO friendly. No fuss setup and the App went to work right away. Obviously you have to enter your own meta tags etc but that’s my preference to ensure the correct keywords are included. Hassle free and would recommend this App.

NEUSPEED

The team has been so helpful in getting our site SEO-optimized! Highly recommend the easy-to-use app and their customer service is top-notch!

Thank you!