Smart SEO

Smart SEO

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 18, 2023

Works great for my new store. SEO is a HUGE part of driving organic traffic to your site and I am happy to find an app that will help me with that.

Axe Row
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 17, 2023

I actually love the app. While there are things I wish it would do in addition to what it does, they don't advertise those things, so I'm getting precisely what I pay for. in particular, I've found the ability to quickly manage Alt Tags on images priceless.

I had my first support request today (after having this app for about 60 days) and it was STELLAR in terms of empathy, speed, expertise, and friendliness! "Rado" is the support tech I interacted with and he was amazingly good.

I wholeheartedly recommend this app to help you improve your SEO!

Embellish FX
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 16, 2023

Molto bene ,
Il servizio clienti è super veloce e ti aiutano per qualsiasi cosa , per questo si meritano 5 stelle.
Il sig. Rado è stato gentilissimo con me.
Ve lo consiglio.

drolop
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 16, 2023

I installed Smart SEO and forgot to turn off a JSON-LD file from another SEO App. This caused a critical error in Google Search Console where my product no longer showed in the Google Search results. I contacted Smart Seo and within a day (mind the time difference) it was fixed!

But that is not all! Rado from Smart Seo went beyond the call of duty. Just read what else Rado fixed:

Then I used its feature to clean microdata from your theme, and then I commented out (made inactive) a few scripts in your theme which were outputting duplicated JSON-LD structured data.
At the end, I have disabled the JSON-LD feature of your TinyIMG SEO Image Optimizer & Speed app which you have installed.
As you can see there are no longer errors in the structured data.

Now that is customer service! I really recommend this app.

Rolling Mavericks
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 15, 2023

Shopify recommended 3-SEO Apps and one of them was Smart SEO. We decided to go with Smart SEO because they had over 1,000 reviews, a star rating of 4.9, SEO capabilities, and excellent customer reviews.....and were glad we did!!

So far we are extremely satisfied with Smart SEO thanks to their very user-friendly SEO setup and 5-Star customer support. We will now see how Smart SEO performs in improving our SEO ranking but were confident they will be an important asset to our growth. Thank you Smart SEO!

ecoMVMNT
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 14, 2023

Melhor atendimento! Do começo ao fim eles me atenderam cuidaram do meu tema. E sempre estão lá 24/7 para te atender e o aplicativo é ótimo funciona muito bem!

Lemon Shopp
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 10, 2023

Awesome customer service! They approached me solving issues I didn't even know where happening.

Very happy! Thanks

Velvety
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 10, 2023

Good app and great customer service. I had lots of problems with my website theme, and they helped me fix the most of them. The only thing that would be better is if it could all be done automatically, but that isn't possible.

Saul's Cart
Finland
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 9, 2023

They are doing fantastic job; I have been in online business more than 17 years, and I think these guys bingo for me. I have more online stores through Shopify and I will give my job to them. I hope in the future they will continue as today.

ardens toys
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 5, 2023

Great App and best support I ever experienced on any Shopify App. I highly recommend it. And special thanks to Lina!

joyne.com