FREE Tabs ‑ Accordions & FAQ

FREE Tabs ‑ Accordions & FAQ

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs to your Product page for FREE. Accordions & FAQ

Noova Gear

DO NOT INSTALL!!!! This is "app" will cost you time time to fix all the disaster that make you. I dont know why Shopify dont remove this app in store.

KoolDown.Me

I used it but didn't like it, so i uninstalled it. But it made my product descriptions in a faq according even though i uninstalled it. Had to install it, disable all settings and uninstall it.

Diftas

worst app. does changes with websites coding which causes different things. tried two times. At first it added some code wordings on my product page at the end. At second attempt the description gone from all my product pages. I even tried deactivating and uninstalling the app. It was still there so I have to contact the Shopify support to make things right.

Lumention

For every one that get a problem with this app just go to your code select product.liquad in your snippets then click older version and select the version before you added the app PROBLEM SOLVE

Naked Beauty

I wish I read the reviews first. I installed, didn't like the layout. Disabled and deleted the app and now the tabs won't go away. It's like being in a horror movie and not listening to the lady who tells you not to open the box and now spirits wont get outta your house smh.

Natralogic

The app doesn't work as it should and the FAQ on the developer's website was no help at all.

Fitness Junkies

This app is free for a reason..because it sucks. It is made by a bunch of monkeys and the support is literally non existent. Literally the worst app i have downloaded and the worst support imaginable.

MJC Business Center

YES IT"S TRRUE.DO NOT install this app, removed all product descriptions across my store after installing and uninstalling the app. Now wasting time trying to fix this.

Yumi Nutrition

Do not install this app, removed all product descriptions across my store after installing and uninstalling the app. Now wasting time trying to fix this.

JANNOTSTORE

How did you remove those lines of code !? Same happened to me, this app is a scam big time !! don't get it

Previous 1