Smart Social Login

Smart Social Login

by WEBDESK SOLUTION

Login with your social media accounts

Compras Mx

Facebook sign in doesnt works either log in

Vectec Vinyl Inc

This is a scam. It doesn't sign them into my website. It gives "Smart Social" access to my customers FB personal information and then redirect you back to my site NOT logged in.

Hhn Marketplace

Smart Social Login app does not load properly and there is no way for customization so you can change the social login buttons to match the look and feel of your website so that it blends in seamlessly and looks professional. Just better off paying for a social login app that actually works and is worth the price.

Beouf Royal

app does not work it loads the first page and that's it no next button or publish

Ivy North

Don't waste your time on this one guys.

Norvine

what the * is this???? http://take.ms/q6J3z

I removed this s#!t and we're fine. fck it

Ekchic

this app doesnt even work. waiste of time

Mandelacoffee

After attempting to login throws a PHP error at this domain: wdsapp.com.

Otc Shoppe Express

The app works like it should but I do NOT like how the customer have to go through SMART SOCIAL LOGIN's Facebook API. We need the option to use our own Facebook API so that our customers do not see anything related to SMART SOCIAL LOGIN. Once I downloaded it and tested it out, the first thing I see is Facebook asking me to give permission to SMART SOCIAL LOGIN and not from my store. If I was a customer, I would be very very very confused why I needed to give SMART SOCIAL LOGIN permission when I was trying to login into a different site. Poorly developed. Fix that and then it will be worth a try.

Tienda Prueba Cesar Espinoza

It doesn´t works, when i installed it my page started to have some troubles, here is the mail that shopify sent me explaining me this:

Justin B (Shopify)
May 31, 16:39 EDT

Hi Cesar

I've received a reply from my Tech Team in regards to the login page that keeps appearing when you search for a product and move onto the next page.

After further investigation, it looks like this is being triggered by an app called Smart Social Logic. We did a few test and with this app active the issue persists, once the app is deactivated the issue is gone.

I don't have too much information on getting the app to work as this is a 3rd party but I do have some suggestions on how to proceed.

Option 1, would be to delete the app, this should resolve the issue right away.

Option 2, would be to contact the app dev and seeing if they could troubleshoot this further.

I hope this helps point you in the right direction. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us again.

Have a great day