Smart Social Login

Smart Social Login

by WEBDESK SOLUTION

Login with your social media accounts

Wooynana

Great service for new shop owners. Tech support helped with an issue I was having quickly.Thank you!

GiGhar

Smart Social Login is the very good app, Great Support Team. Solve My Issues Within 24 Hours. Really great support.

Gunskins

App didn't display when installed. After contacting their support, they fixed the issue. I have tested the app and it works like advertised. I am happy with the results. It's rare to find a developer respond quickly for a free app.

Menimalistclub

Customer support very responsive, the application was not working on mobile, but it solved it in less than 24 hours! I recommend.

Clothes Together

Just installed this app.. easy peasy. This is such a simple and easy install took seconds literally. I double checked to make sure it is working properly and it is! So far I love it!

Escape Watches

5 stars for this application, it is not the best one but it provides what it says therefore 5 stars.

Sticky Thing

Just installed this and seriously don't understand how anyone has a problem with this app.
You press install.....thats it!!? Don't touch anything, no buttons, don't play about. Give it a few minutes, then checkout your login and register pages....it will be there.
Works like a dream.
Thank you for, what has to be, the easiest, and working, app to install on shopify

Coffeecology1

It works just like it says it does!

Farmacia Aliberti

The app works fine. I had a minor problem during the test I run myself, the user manually deleted for the admin panel were not allowed to reauthenticate and no error message would appear if an already created email tried the social login.
I wrote to the help desk and in 24hrs the issue is now perfectly fixed. Very happy with this app, I waited for a free social login app on Shopify for a long time!

Pureheartsinternational

App works perfectly. I can explain why there are 1-star reviews.

The developer has it VISUALLY set up in the ADMIN area where a lot of people think OFF is ON and ON is OFF.

You need to just install this and DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING and leave the OFF buttons saying OFF *alone* cuz the buttons when they say OFF actually means the app is ON.

So, in other words, to REPEAT, install the freaking app and don't TOUCH ANYTHING unless you want to add words on the RIGHT SIDE that say: LOGIN WITH

PS Of course, if you actually at some point WANT the app to be OFF, make sure the little thingies on the LEFT say ON! Obviously, very counter intuitive, and I can certainly understand the 1-star ratings below because I was initially frustrated by clicking on all the thingies on the LEFT to say that they were ON and wondering why the stuff AT my Shopify store WASN'T SHOWING. But again, OFF is ON and ON is OFF! It's just the way the developer's brain works, obviously. Which is not the way everyone else's brain works, including mine. But it's a great app.