Smart Social Login

Smart Social Login

by WEBDESK SOLUTION

Login with your social media accounts

db-house

I don't understand why people left bad reviews.

It didn't work to me too, I contacted the support and after 2 hours they fixed it and now it is working well.
Great app and service thank you!

Wooynana

Great service for new shop owners. Tech support helped with an issue I was having quickly.Thank you!

GiGhar

Smart Social Login is the very good app, Great Support Team. Solve My Issues Within 24 Hours. Really great support.

Gunskins

App didn't display when installed. After contacting their support, they fixed the issue. I have tested the app and it works like advertised. I am happy with the results. It's rare to find a developer respond quickly for a free app.

Menimalistclub

Customer support very responsive, the application was not working on mobile, but it solved it in less than 24 hours! I recommend.

Clothes Together

Just installed this app.. easy peasy. This is such a simple and easy install took seconds literally. I double checked to make sure it is working properly and it is! So far I love it!

Escape Watches

5 stars for this application, it is not the best one but it provides what it says therefore 5 stars.

Sticky Thing

Just installed this and seriously don't understand how anyone has a problem with this app.
You press install.....thats it!!? Don't touch anything, no buttons, don't play about. Give it a few minutes, then checkout your login and register pages....it will be there.
Works like a dream.
Thank you for, what has to be, the easiest, and working, app to install on shopify

Coffeecology1

It works just like it says it does!

Farmacia Aliberti

The app works fine. I had a minor problem during the test I run myself, the user manually deleted for the admin panel were not allowed to reauthenticate and no error message would appear if an already created email tried the social login.
I wrote to the help desk and in 24hrs the issue is now perfectly fixed. Very happy with this app, I waited for a free social login app on Shopify for a long time!