Smart Social Login

Smart Social Login

by WEBDESK SOLUTION

Login with your social media accounts

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Made With Puppy Love

Great people and very easy to use app. They will even make minor adjustments in your color scheme if needed! A+

Arfshop

free and great app and very easy to use and... and you should try it..
thanks folks! great job

Carp Fishing Baits

Great app thanks a bunch give this app a try you won't be disappointed.

Hot Movie Stuff

Just installed and logged in myself from FB!
Super easy to set up. I went to dashboard and tried to click anywhere to set up.
Guess what? It's already set up!

I didnt have to do anything. Effortless.
Even though I had to log in twice from Facebook, Support can you look in to it?

Love it anyway!

Emer Jones Apparel

I have to say, this would be the best social login app out there, considering it is free. The support is absolutely amazing and I appreciate their help greatly. I would suggest if you are thinking about adding social logins, THIS is the app to go to.

Many of the paid apps do literally the exact same thing as this. Some have a few design differences. But a monthly fee? mm. I would donate to these people if you use the app. If theres a way to?

Gastonislas

Excellent App! It really works!

Naturalconscience

fantastic works a treat. I tried one of the paid apps before and this works better. For example the paid one I tried if you had already registered manually then used facebook it bombed .. this works fine

Allovernutsstore

Surprisingly simple to set up! The team was very helpful & quick in getting a particular customisation done on our login page. our request was executed in no time & it was completed just like we had requested for. We would definitely suggest the app to others. We hope to get the "login with Amazon" option too soon. Great job web desk team!

Azaleeluxury Com

AMAZING APP!!!. I love it. Recommended . It allows my customers to use any social login and enjoy shopping

Eytan Zvibel

Great app and a Excellent service of the company webdesksolution
I will certainly work with them again
Thanks for the excellent technical support.