Smart Social Login

Smart Social Login

by WEBDESK SOLUTION

Login with your social media accounts

BUBS N THINGS

I repeatedly asked for updates for the issues. No answer, so I'm assuming they don't want my business.
Customer service was horrible.
Second thing is, the app doesn't work consistently, I doesn't log in straight away, you have to refresh the page but sometimes it takes up to 3 or 4 refreshes for the customer to login. Not good enough, lost customers and lost money. This is a business not a game. App removed!

Shinyfort

The app selectively functions. To top that, the customer support is horrible. They respond giving bizarre explanations . I installed it because its free. But, ultimately I was left with no other choice but to remove it.

UNQ TRENDS

Tried this app. Facebook has blocked their access. Not sure if this is a temp issue or has been blocked permanently

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

Waste of time it doesn't work installed and made settings and expected that it saved itself since there where no buttons to save settings nothing shows up. Retry with other settings nothing shows up totally waste of time.

Mollycoddle Me

Absolutely useless. This app doesn't perform the basic thing that it promises to deliver. Please do not install this app.

MammaMia Deals

Simply NOT working... And inexistent customer service. SEent an email to them to get my problem resolved, and I receive 1 week later an email telling me that it was working... Ridiculous

Winery Philippines

DON'T USE THIS APP!
We used this app and activated the Google auth, after testing this app with google, it redirected us to other website and it also creates an account to that website.

Vape Juice

Joining the army of one star reviews here.

Doesn't work properly , makes the pages a mess.

Couldn't help me but asked for a review.

Well here it is.

Sio Gitfcards

Did not work. Not able to login with fb.

Zivara