Smart Social Login

Smart Social Login

by WEBDESK SOLUTION

Login with your social media accounts

PassionGive

This app and the team is really awesome. When I contacted the developer about a query, I got a genuine response right away. . My problem was the app would not load immediately (it would take a second or two). So they ended up "hard-coding" it into the liquid files. Now it loads instantly! This literally made a huge different for me, massive impact on customers and I am extremely happy with it.

August 19, 2019

Thank you for such an awesome review! We wish to continue providing the service to you and look forward to working with you in the future.

Super Vision

I love the app easy to use and install. User friendly and Great support. Have not had it on for long but so far am happy with its performance.
Highly recommended!

August 21, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are glad to know that you are happy with the ease of use and performance of the application :)

Undercarriagewarehouse.ca

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it! This app has a lot of advantages and my customers are able to sign up and sign up without a hassle.

August 21, 2019

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

MommyWears

I honestly can't believe that this app has negative reviews because it couldn't get any easier. Like it's a one-click installation app and works just perfectly. Thank you so much for keeping it free.

HomesToLife

This app is straightforward in installation and setup. The app works well and support is superb! We had an issue with the layout in both register and login page and we contacted them. They fix in within 24 hours when we allow access! Definitely recommend this app because its free and plus support is great! :)

Salamanca Market

Tiene buena pinta pero, una vez que está descargada, elegidas las redes sociales activas para el registro y cambiado lo que quieres que ponga en el botón, no hay una opción de guardar, finalizar o modificar. El cambio no debe ser automático, ya que no aparece en el el proceso de registro mirándolo después.

YES GOD YES

An app that works very well. Great job developer and technical team. Easy to install and use. But don't forget to reinstall after change themes.

Flava Hub

An app that works as it says. Great support from the developer and technical team which is really helpful when you have any problem with your setup. Keep it up guys!

Pic My Life

The app works perfectly.

There is two things to get first.

The app is on when you see the "off" in blue, and the app is off when you see the "on" in white.

Another thing is that you can't see the app when you are in you admin account, you have to go to your website like a "normal user"

East Divine

If it's not working then contact the developer he will fix this issue and believe me this app deserves 5 out of 5 stars. He mixed my problem within an hour and it's working like a charm

Previous 1 3 4 5