Smart Store Locator

Add store locations to a map for your customers to find you !

Free plan available

Cafe Baby®

App would not display locations correctly and support would not respond. Good luck. It was easy to get set up but nothing would display correctly.

QuickChange Male Incontinence Wrap

Time spent using app 1 day

Concept of charging per view is useful in our case. Implementation is sorely lacking as it is missing obvious features and functions. No preview/testing ability. No ability to mass delete items (which is important since the mass upload feature is broken/so poorly implemented). I'm stuck with hundreds of none working stores. Deleting the app and reinstalling does not delete the stores either. Requires you to input each stores longitude and latitude. Are you kidding? Requires you to input an email address for each store. Why? In the end, I couldn't even get it to work. I kept getting a Google Map API error, but the app doesn't even list the error. I can't test for what is causing the error (I imagine one of the ridiculous required fields) because I now have 600 stores in my DB that I can't easily delete. This app is not ready for public use.