FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

WackyTrader.com

You have really got to be kidding me? So, the process is like this:

"Let's give the application for free"
"Users install the app, configure their site with the tabs, with the expectation that it's free"
"Now, let's disable the ability to use the tabs, since we now need money"...
"We just need a "Small Contribution" to re-enable your features"...

Dirty business practice (especially without forewarning any users)...I now have to redesign my site (as I intended my product descriptions to be easily available, next to our policies), as well as stopping all of my advertising campaigns.

BTW, Thomas, your responses to everyone - "It was either this or closing the app" as a resolution is just as ridiculous as your decision to do this. All you had to do was grandfather old accounts in, or offer alternative methods, so people aren't STUCK with having to redesign their sites as the only option. And even if we wanted to pay so we can continue with our site until there is an alternative isn't even an option...as you don't list it anywhere on Shopify's listing , or offer a link to anywhere on your site.

Save yourself the trouble and go with Easy Tabs by NexusMedia. The app works as expected and installation is simple.

DeGeQu

This plugin is great. It gives what it promises and more. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

MijnAutoStore.nl

The app works really nice and without problems. Also it really increased my sales. A perfect app that fits inside every store!

Hull Pops Ltd

This app "was" fantastic. Did exactly what I needed. However, there has now been an update which means you have to "pay" to have more than 1 tab. which is pointless as its now not a free tab app. Might as well not use it and just have item description.. poor show guys! at least let us have 2-3 free tabs!

Le Club GLP

Nice app!
This help me to make more conversions on my store.
I definitely recommend to try this app once !

Drinkasso

In general, great app. Helped me with my product description accordion and gave for free when we leave a positive review.

Cook Like Us

anda bien, es muy prolija. senceilla de usar. tiene todolo que necesito. gracias easy tabs, gracias mama

FlipCliq

This app is awesome on my shop. Must app to have in your store. This really helps in driving your customer to shop more.

Saphir Watch

Very intuitive, easy to use,
you can use forever by post a review, so i do it, and it's work, cause you read me

Give Or Keep

Very easy to use. I like how it’s free but there is a small brand name down the bottom just underneath the tab section which you have to pay to get rid of. Other than that, it’s great