FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Stokke® Australia

This is the plug-in i needed for creating different tabs and information into the right place for my customers.

Woody

Great App! It's perfectly working! There were 1-2 errors with it. But the support solved it very quickly. They are very helpful!

FishingLunatic

I needed to organize my information and this app helped a lot to give more visibility to my customers, without removing valuable information. I had to contact support because of some issues I had, and they helped me to solve them all (even if some of them were because I was making a mistake). Awesome customer support, and easy to use versatile app.

EMMEEMME S.P.A.

Good but it would be a free plan too. Anyway, I think that a Shop could pay for this.
However, good app.

Green Friday Shop

This app is great. I´m using free tabs and I love it, helped me organize my product page. I aslo want to say that customer support is even better, every issue that you have they will resolve it fast. I recommend this app 100%.

Bems Home

This app is very helpful. It makes you product page more structered. The service is beyond my great. They helped me with a problem and solved it easily.

Dougsterbob Store

My theme has some sort of tab function built in, but this app seemed to do everything that I wanted. After messing with the free version, I decided it was definitely worth paying for. I'd actually say that the free version is useless but the paid version is affordable. However, right after getting the paid version there were a few small issues with the way this app and my theme worked together. I reached out to support and they had it fixed in under 24 hours. I do not review apps but with how smoothly they fixed my issues I had to write a review. Good job TK. Good app.

DRIPCLOUD

I used this app to help improve my product page. I had a few issues, but the support team was excellent. Responsive and helpful. Thanks, team.

Pelletgrill.ch

Very good app and good support. A little knowledge of HTML would be an advantage. But without it also feasible.

Tootsies Shoe Market

Overall great app and great customer service. I would recommended to anyone thinking about doing something with this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119