FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Monroe & Kent Home LLC

Such a simple, but powerful app! If you get stuck, watch the in-app help videos as they are super clear in what you need to do to get it up and running, and trust me, it's a couple of clicks and you're up and running!

What I also LOVE about this app is that it does not slow down your page load time like some of the similar apps. This is an instant load!

Gillie and Marc AU

We like the app but how can we change the position of these tabs. We want them in the same general area but a bit lower or a bit higher. Is there a line of code that we can add to specify the exact location? Thank you

May 12, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We do not install any code into your theme as we load from Shopify API (Javascript). Tabs load on your product description code. In order to change tabs place you will need to move product description code (In most of the themes you can find it in Online stores -> Themes -> Edit code -> product-template.liquid)

If you have any questions, please contact us through live customer support chat which is located inside the app at the bottom right side)

Regards,
Edi

Melt Trade

I use this app for my products and it works great. Customizable and slick in design. Easy to use and implement.

Aladdin Store

Graficamente non è il massimo. fa bene il suo lavoro. Ottimo rapporto prezzo qualità. l'abbonamento mensile non è faticoso da sostenere, anche per un sito aperto da poco.

Larissa Bright Australia

I had some trouble working out the tabs. The person who helped me was wonderful - so patient and all resolved. Looks great

Novaliv

Great app! We're using it in the Product Page to display product features. It turned out our theme (Flow) didn't have "Jquery CDN" installed, but the app support team was very helpful and had it setup.

OneLiving.ro

Awsome APP! Great Support!

I RECOMAND THIS APP!

I installed this app for the tab description because my theme didn't support tab description.
Super user friendly interface and i had great support from the team!
Perfect for organising your description

Sanggol®

I used this app to help me with my tabs on my web page where i had such long description that it goes way down. I wanted to separate the info so that customer could easily see what they were looking for and this was exactly what i had hoped for and really easy to set up too. Thank you

Leggings Plus

I purchased this app after seeing several similar ones and it was a great choice. After doing some practice, you can easily configure it. Chat support is also excellent, fast and accurate.
I highly recommend buying it.

Shop Energy Focus

Set this up and the product tabs are show up, but after about 30 minutes of playing with it, I got them to show up only to find them at the very top of the page. It doesn't allow you to move them to the bottom of the product page, which is pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Support isn't very good and the tutorials are pretty terrible. I would recommend a different plugin if you're looking to extend your product tabs.

April 15, 2020

Hey there,

sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. Our customer support is always there to help you. I see you asked us a question, we responded, but you never responded back.

If you installed our app back again, we could place the tabs wherever you want. But by default they are placed at the exact spot where you find the description.