FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

SK Homemade Cakes

Simple, Responsive & Easy to use.

Could be better if can use tag to filter out static tabs at a certain product

BioIstria

Well I'm going to try this app and hopefully it will be good as everyone says it is. Thanks for keeping it FREE

www.yourwatch.shop

Thanks for free app. Is very responsible and working well...Hope it will remain free and without so much ads!

Legendary Rootz

I love having tabs and this app helps me do so! If you're looking for a good app this is definitely the one for you!

The Reader's Bar

I've just installed this app and I'm hoping it will help me add more organized detail to my products.

Damien and Suzelle

I used this app to make my website look more professional. I've seen an increase in conversions since day 1.

Carleighs

Super awesome app and really easy to navigate and use. This very essential for all ecommerce businesses looking to increase conversions

Pet's Welfare

Really nice app, that keeps all your product info in order. No more messy product descriptions at my store!

Chakra Charm

So far I like the structure it provides to my product pages. Thanks for this great app and for making it FREE!

DK Reef Treasures

Lets me provide the tabs that I need for a smoother design for my website. I recommend that you try the demo.