FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Unstagnant

I like it because it works for me

MARCKâ Chique

The Free Product Page Tabs app seems to work really well and does what it says. It's a great addition to my store's site. I'm glad I downloaded it.

Garden Haven

I really like this application. I like that I"m able to create tabs for specific collections that might need a Warning: This is not a Toy, or measuring instructions for calculating how many lights you might need. I was having to put the notifications on the individual product pages.

Harvey Helms Beauty

Very Helpful app! Was able to upload and connect to the site in under 60 seconds. With the review tab now my customers don't have to hunt anymore they can find the review right on top of the page.

StormyStartups

With this app, my customers can easily navigate between all the different product information. Would really recommend for anyone that wants to display alot of product information in an organized way. Would like to add that this app would be even better if it had more options to make it fit with the theme style.

Namaste Yoga Shop: Way to Samadhi

Easy to use, works great. Looks nice. You should install this app. just get it.................:) :)

John James EW

Loved the app. Did exactly what I needed it to do, and did not slow down my store. Thanks, guys.

thebuddhasummit

I like this app, its great for being free, this is a great app to have some cool product description tabs, keep up the great work!

the-birthdaygift

love this app! thank you for made it free! I will sugess this app with our friends, they will love it!

Walloi

This app is very useful and easy to configure app. I have used it to add redundant shipping and refund information. Thank you