FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

JuniperLife.com

Installed this and attempted to get it working. Went through the full setup but no tabs showed up on the site. Didn't have time to contact support and try and get the tabs to show up on the site.

February 21, 2020

Hey there, Its not possible for Tabs app to brake anything as we do not add any code to your stores theme.

It might be that you had few tabs app active the same time then theoretically codes could overlap.

Our support team contacted you few times to help you to sort it out. Could you please reply.

The Original Tea Company

So easy to install and use. This tab feature allows you to add more content to your product page in an organised and presentable way. Would recommend. The Original Tea Company.

tenthousandpotsshop

The free version is a great way to get started and the paid version is worth the money. Highly recommend!

MEX Fashion Store

I didn't use it yet but I watched the video and it is very easy to use. I can't wait to see how it will work on my website. Thanks you so much.

Trinkalux

Gute App. Jedoch teilweise fehlerhaft.
Seitdem ich die App wieder entfernt habe, sind alle Beschreibungen von den Artikeln völlig verbugt, weswegen ich jetzt alle Artikel neu Importieren kann.

February 4, 2020

Hey, thanks for feedback.

It seems that issue might be in harcoded tab code you have inside your current theme.

We checked your store all seems good

Our developer online at the moment and we would be very happy to help you out.

Could you please reply to our email with more information about issue and we will fix it for you asap.

Awnings-Canada

Awesome, I am using this app for over a year and I don't know how I could provide all the information on my product without this app.
https://www.awnings-canada.ca/ check my products

topillow

mi pice come impostazione, la pagina rimane più dettagliata con la possibilità di leggere solamente la parte a cui si è interessati

Callyssee Cosmetics

Great customer support. These people were fast to respond and well known about the issues and Shopify in general.

ChillingWine

Very responsive support, a most useful app and if you follow the instructions, it works very well indeed

Smart Home Gadgets

FREE Tabs is so easy to use! I can just create tabs directly from the product description and they look beautiful in both desktop and mobile.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 114 115