FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Cronus Time Pieces

Very good app, tabs work perfectly and can be easily designed to how you want them. Also very good customer service.

Simply Vela Candle Co.

exactly what i was looking for. easy to use (youtube video helps for first time set up) and decent price. highly recommend.

UrbanKlas

I used this app to help improve my product page. Had a few issues but support team was excellent. responsive and helpful. guided me throughout the way. Thanks team.

Biences Swiss Cosmetics

These guys are top-notch. Super responsive and quick to provide support. Would recommend them 100%.

OPTIKLASS.SHOP

Great app, great support!

They quickly and competently answer all questions, try to provide assistance even with third-party problems!

SPEEDY PROTECT US

I just installed the application, I really had a problem with the display which was responsive, the "EDI" advisor was very efficient, he was able to answer my request in less than 5 minutes. Good service and good app, I highly recommend it.

Azashops

I used FREE Tabs to categorize my product descriptions. It works well. I just wish it's easier to use

ManRose Co.

Great help from Edi when I had an issue very good response :) I look forward to continued use of the application. Thanks

KARIN MATHEUS

Excellent the app! And chat support works great too! It was the solution for an organized description of my products. I recommend it to everyone!

Movatik

Amazing customer service, Its Sunday and Edi took over an hour to make the app compatible with our Theme now it is working perfectly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116