FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Smart Live Now

Great App! Quick and helpful customer support. I used this app because my product descriptions are long. This app helped to make my product pages more appealing. Initially the tabs didn't create after setting up. When I approached their support, Edi responded quickly and fixed the issue immediately.

Zpeed Cycling

I have a lot of information to share with my customers. This app helps me to concisely organized and presented efficiently to them.

Scuba Beer

Support went over and above to ensure my questions were being answered. Highly recommend giving this a go.

GearUpEveryoul

Fell in love with this app as soon as I installed and started using it! I don't like the fact I have to clear cache each time, but other than that it is absolutely amazing and customer support got back to me quickly regarding questions I had while I was setting up! ♥

Ryme Audio

An excellent free app, with superb support! Honestly, one of my favourite apps on Shopify! Don't know how they do it, but great app and support :)

Footy Intl

This app helped us optimize our product pages. Didn't really use much of the other functionality, but it's been great so far.

Arketicom

At the first time I didn't understand exactly how it worked but after only 10 minutes everything became very clear to me. Easy to use, with the possibility to create both: generic Tabs to be applied to multiple products or groups of products, and specific Tabs depending on the product. Good price for an app that does what it promises. I definitely recommend the use it to organize better every product page.

C'est bon, c'est wallon

I have no problem with the app at the moment. And their service is very responsive ! The Free Plan works fine !

SHERATIQUE

The app is great. I'm updating my review. It looks neat on my product page and solved my issue. I recommend it for sure!!

Cronus Time Pieces

Very good app, tabs work perfectly and can be easily designed to how you want them. Also very good customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87