FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Stokke® Australia

This is the plug-in i needed for creating different tabs and information into the right place for my customers.

Woody

Great App! It's perfectly working! There were 1-2 errors with it. But the support solved it very quickly. They are very helpful!

FishingLunatic

I needed to organize my information and this app helped a lot to give more visibility to my customers, without removing valuable information. I had to contact support because of some issues I had, and they helped me to solve them all (even if some of them were because I was making a mistake). Awesome customer support, and easy to use versatile app.

Green Friday Shop

This app is great. I´m using free tabs and I love it, helped me organize my product page. I aslo want to say that customer support is even better, every issue that you have they will resolve it fast. I recommend this app 100%.

Bems Home

This app is very helpful. It makes you product page more structered. The service is beyond my great. They helped me with a problem and solved it easily.

Dougsterbob Store

My theme has some sort of tab function built in, but this app seemed to do everything that I wanted. After messing with the free version, I decided it was definitely worth paying for. I'd actually say that the free version is useless but the paid version is affordable. However, right after getting the paid version there were a few small issues with the way this app and my theme worked together. I reached out to support and they had it fixed in under 24 hours. I do not review apps but with how smoothly they fixed my issues I had to write a review. Good job TK. Good app.

DRIPCLOUD

I used this app to help improve my product page. I had a few issues, but the support team was excellent. Responsive and helpful. Thanks, team.

Pelletgrill.ch

Very good app and good support. A little knowledge of HTML would be an advantage. But without it also feasible.

Tootsies Shoe Market

Overall great app and great customer service. I would recommended to anyone thinking about doing something with this.

Leyloon

This is a must have app to increase your user experience, knowledge or whatever that you think may increase the buying desire. Tabs let you make your product pages rich with information for buyers as well as decreasing the length of the page. People can only open the tabs they want, but if they don’t, it’s easy for them to get to the “related Products” and then the footer of the page. If you don’t have tabs, it’s so tiring for people to scroll through the information which they saw 3 minutes ago while visiting your other product. Then finally after viewing a couple of products, they get tired of seeing the same things below the product description and leave. I've had these guys' apps before, and I always ended up giving them 5 stars. App Functions: 1) Functions are more than enough to give you a detailed and personalized tab look. I really mean it. Width, length, border, color, border color, inside color, outside color, open color, closed color, you name it you can make it the way your brand and website feels like. 2) You can add so many tabs above and below, and you can customize the content in the tabs freely... You can drag and drop the tabs to change their priority/section. Support: My tabs were opening upward. By mistake I asked them to fix it on the wrong theme, but after they fixed the issue I realized that I addressed them to the wrong theme. Long story short, they fixed it again on my other theme very quickly. Communication: They contact you back very quickly. I have contacted them multiple times for some small issues in the past. They clearly mention every detail and communicate with you, so you know what's going on. They also communicated with our programmer to help him adjust the tabs according to our desire and our theme. Improve Conversion Rate: If you DON"T know what to put in your tabs, go through the best in your industry, make a list of all they show to customers before purchasing. Then get the content of your list personalized and put it in your tabs as well as reviews. Advanced Ultra Sales Improvement: Make specific content for each collection and make the tabs show only for the specific collections. (I personally prefer to use tags for such situations, because with "tags" the tabs would still show up even if the product URL doesn't contain the name of the collection. "Tags" are gonna be added to the next versions of the app as I talked to the TK Team. But so far I'm using "Types", "Vendor" to get the results I just said. It's limited since you can only put one product type or one product vendor for each product, but I made it work so far, hopping to get the new updates soon) For example I have specific tabs for the rings, which give more information about sizing...etc

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89