SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Dollar Turtle

Nice App, Great experinece High Perfomrance Easy to use and very competable with my store especially with my jewellary products where we need an extra tab and we have no need of designer

Merafen

Great app Works well. No bugs. Good design on mobile. Clean. Easy. Good Support. Everything you need.

FlareTrends

FILLY ROOM

the best app if you want structured data on your product pages! Absolutely loved it, it makes your page look cleaner!

Everyday Wavy

Great app! Left my product page looking nice! Totally Recommend it to everyone. I was always struggled with a rough looking product page. After I implemented this app into my site it added a real professional look.

Forever Moments Design

Will see what it's like after I get it utilized on my page properly. So until then, a neutral review.

FrancyJewel

This app is a completely disaster. It destroyed all the layout of my pages even though I uninstalled it the code remained in the pages... please be aware from this app!!! I never recommend it at all!

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Vel-Oh

Super simple app! After spending half a day looking at HTML coding- this app was a godsend!
It was as simple as tweaking my descriptions and viola- like magic I have great tabs on all of my product pages!

BABYKAKAS

i like it so much my dear friends, i will suggest this software to all my friends in future, ahahaaadddd

Footsylicious

Love the app. Its so clean, and fits well with my online store. Only wish it would integrate with more review apps.