FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

aclare eyewear

Super easy to use! Highly recommended! It's hard to find a free page tab app like this. Will keep using it forever!!!!!!!

Icy Avenue

This app is awesome, it makes my product pages look so organized ad it is very easy to use! I definitely recommend!

Southern Trapper

Seems to work well and east to download. I just started using it and I think I will keep it. Thank you for making it free

Treat Haven

This app is really great for organizing my product pages. It makes the product pages look more professional. It was very easy for me to use after watching the tutorial video. I would recommend this app for organizing product pages.

MOODY CAT

A very good app that helped me to get several tabs for one product. This gives the product page a better overview and a better simple design. So far everything works great and I can't complain.

Aviator Wallet

Awesome App. Its super simple to use and it works with my template perfectly. The global settings allow you to modify hole collections with one click. Many thanks for this great App

SKULLPAPER

Natural-Choice-Canada

Great App. Simple to use and makes any store look professional in just a few clicks. Awesome stuff folks and keep up the good work developing easy to use and effective Apps.

Elevate Fiber Arts

Complete lack of integrity. Could you trust someone who broke their promise, hijacks your info and leaves you in a lurch? We did love it until they wiped out the functionality they were providing without any warning and now we're left without pertinent information for all of our listings throughout our ENTIRE site. Not only that we have NO access to what we had written on those tabs!!! Now we truly hate this app. Seriously stressful and terrible way to roll out a change. They changed their terms of "free forever" after leaving a positive review... seriously uncool guys. Now only one tab is free? How could that be remotely helpful to anyone? They muscling people into paying up and reneging on their promise to provide it for free as an early adopter and leaving a positive review. And now how could we possibly trust them and think we'd pay money for the app? Really wish they thought this through.

Fairpet

Great app for displaying more info on product pages. Helps stop loads of questions from buyers before they purchase. I highly recommend this app! 5 stars.