SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Kigh CBD

I'm lowering my review to 1 star. Not only has no one responded to my multiple inquiries for help, I began using a new tabs app and when this one was deactivated, then removed, it broke all my product pages.
________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been using the app, but have quite a few problems. I've reached out to support a couple times and no response unfortunately.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Bitters Boutique

Your customer support is dead, your app doesn't show up on all my products. I DO NOT recommend this app.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Reed Survival

This saved me hours and hours of editing. It's very useful and much needed on a product page. Thank you!

TAMBRA: sea + botanicals

Wow. Simple install and very flexible. Minimal disruption to your product page. Very nice.

If you have any trouble with the install, watch the video -- it's going to answer most of your questions.

Wyndham Art Supplies

Very easy to use, and allows me the freedom to customize my product pages how I want. The documentation over how to set up tabs specific to individual products could be a little better, but once you realize it's just a matter of making each tab a 'heading 5' it's a breeze!

Trunaks

This app is great! It organized my products info and made it look very professional. I would recommend using this app! Thank you

Primana Fashion

I needed more products information nad just found FREE Product page Tabs and FOR FREE. Wonderful App

Harlow

Great simple app to organise your product page layouts. A free app that actually works the way it is supposed to .

SOCIOPUMP

The best app if you are planning to organise your content on the product page. Helps in the process of SEO as well!

Beachie Babe

I love this app. It is very helpful and easy to manage and set up description. Keep up the good work! Nice apps :)