FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Mascolimp

Me gusto, estaba buscando una aplicacion para esto, para ayuda a mis clientes a mejorar su compra, sin duda lo recomiendo.

Varicraft

I used this app to make quick and easy tabs. Best thing about it: it is the full ability for customization.

Easy. Quick. Reliable. Customization. Everything I needed.

ChaoShock

It saved me a lot of time and reaserch, I customized my tabs really fast and i was pleased with the final result.

Korber Models

Does exactly what I need! Installed it and changed some of the settings on the app and it instantly picked up the change after hitting save.

Pentel Arts

Installed the app yesterday. Already using it. Accordion style looks really good and app does what it should do.

Magia y Cartón

This app is very helpful, the tabs really help our customers to find the information easily! love it

From SoKo to Tokyo

This app is very helpful, the tabs are going to help our customers to find the information easily. This is one of the best free options

LuxorShop

With the free theme it's working very well but when I have changed my store theme now it's not working developer already take too much to for fix it. But they can't fix it so bad it's a not wrong app very bad :(

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

One-Eyed Doll

The main feature of this app for me is that I can have different tabs for different collections. It's simple, no set up, easy to figure out, does what it says. Thanks!

Krixot Fragrances

i used it and i loved it i used it and i loved it i used it and i loved it i used it and i loved it i used it and i loved it i used it and i loved it