FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Bbxx World

At the beginning I was really suspicious about this app, especially because of the lack of reviews it had, but I installed it anyways due to a recommendation of someone I know. Although the interface and use of the app was really intuitive, it didn't work out for my website the first time, I was really dissapointed and I had to contact support, but then everything worked just fine. Although I had a problem integrating this with another app (langify), the support crew (Eligijus) was really responsive and they even helped me with another issues. Now it works fine and really improved my product pages!
100% recommendable!

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Not a good app if you have a custom theme. I mean this app changed the whole look on my landing page I had to deactivate and uninstall quick to get things back right again. They have not fully tested this app on different themes yet they have homework to do.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Tinyangels

Couldn't get it to work on mobile. Emailed support, multiple times. Nobody works here

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Flying Star Bar Shop

Ok...I took a leap of faith with this one, since no reviews had posted. When it didn't automatically sync up with my new shop theme, they were communicative & let me know up front/apologized for big time zone difference & slight delay in response. They always followed up & got their job done. Love the super simple, succinct, straight forward 1-page dashboard! Definitely makes my site listings so much better + automatically syncs up with my reviews app. I'm lovin' it so far. Thanks, guys :D

1 2 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 114 Next