SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Shopzify

The Tabs for Product Pages App is absolutely fantastic. It provides a customizable professional look in an organized manner to help convey the messages that we need for our customers. Awesome, Thanks!

CATTODAY

I used this app to let me do different product description pages. Despite of fact that you cannot edit and bulk edit the font styles, it makes easier the product description workflow.

Flora CBD

I installed that app to test, that was not what I needed so I unsinstall. After a while I realize that all my product pages were destroyed.. The description is in an ugly tab, I have some code written on my page and I cannot remove it at all.
This app is a shame, destroying all my job and I have no way to fix it by myself. I am now waiting for shopify team to ask the app developer to fix that stuff.
I really don't like the way the dev does, I am not recommand this app

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

tulleshop1

iFoodservice Online

I used this app to add tab in my product description. I really like it make it affordable. It would be better if it have split function as well.

GetYoursPH

I used this app to help me organized my product description so that it goes well in front of my audience and customers. I really like the way how it has been so easy ton install and setup like no other similar apps. I would be better if there would be more other option like adding animations or more customization options ... But allover I enjoy this ... Recommend this to all especially those who run small online stores

Backner ApS

Great App, was able to exactly customize my product pages the I wanted to give the customer a more segmented understanding of what the products delivers.

baristaandco.com

Amazing app! Easy and quick to use and video tutorials are very helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Alteya Organics

I like the app it is all you need for you store. Its agile and its responsive for the mobile users..

MYJN

GREAT APPS TRUST ME , BEST TABS APPS

NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE