SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Coolest Dog Accessories

This is a positive review you want me to leave... writing this review to get a full version of this...

My Beautiful Nights

An awesome app. It is totally versatile and free! Whatever your type of business, you need it. Thank you guys. Great job!

minoxidil europe

It's an wonderful app that helped me to set up the product page tabs/
Really reccomend it to everyone!

RB FASHION STYLE

I tried this app and it works as expected! It looks good and it is easy to install and use. More features and things you can adjust would be nice, but since it is free you can not complain:) Thanks for developing this app!

shopmazani

This app is very useful and makes your product page look so nice! You should defiantly try it out for yourself

Avid Auramatics

I used this app to help organize my product pages. I like how it doesn't make the page look cluttered. I wish it allowed me to customize more.

Canvas Kingdom

Ecellent app

15amazingthings

Fantastic app, useful and responsive. It just what I needed to better organize my product page. Thank you for keep it FREE!

Your Little Gift Store

Nice app and very easy to use! Perfect if you want to give your website a clean and organized look!!

SK Homemade Cakes

Simple, Responsive & Easy to use.

Could be better if can use tag to filter out static tabs at a certain product