FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

John James EW

Loved the app. Did exactly what I needed it to do, and did not slow down my store. Thanks, guys.

thebuddhasummit

I like this app, its great for being free, this is a great app to have some cool product description tabs, keep up the great work!

Walloi

This app is very useful and easy to configure app. I have used it to add redundant shipping and refund information. Thank you

Mascolimp

Me gusto, estaba buscando una aplicacion para esto, para ayuda a mis clientes a mejorar su compra, sin duda lo recomiendo.

Varicraft

I used this app to make quick and easy tabs. Best thing about it: it is the full ability for customization.

Easy. Quick. Reliable. Customization. Everything I needed.

ChaoShock

It saved me a lot of time and reaserch, I customized my tabs really fast and i was pleased with the final result.

Korber Models

Does exactly what I need! Installed it and changed some of the settings on the app and it instantly picked up the change after hitting save.

Pentel Arts

Installed the app yesterday. Already using it. Accordion style looks really good and app does what it should do.

Magia y Cartón

This app is very helpful, the tabs really help our customers to find the information easily! love it

From SoKo to Tokyo

This app is very helpful, the tabs are going to help our customers to find the information easily. This is one of the best free options