SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Survival Gear Canada

Survival Gear Canada

Great app guys. Tabs worked great, love the way it shortens up my product pages, no more endless scrolling. My product pages now look very clean and organized. Highly recommended.

Scents & Fashion

i like the app...so usefull..hoping you improve it more to make our online store great...thank you so much for this

Yoga Boulevard

This app makes it super useful and easy to build and customize tabs in product description, no coding required. Does what it supposed to do, simple as that.

Star Apparell

So awesome! This app helps .y business persona florist! I couldn't have done it without you! Thankss

Cardshopstop.com

I used it for my ecommerce business and it helped overall appeal. Gives the site a more organized look. Cardshopstop.com

Fozbima Accessories

I have only just installed this App which was easy to do, but like their other Apps I am trusting this App to be as perfect, also it's FREE.

The Cleaning Robot

Great App! So far so good. And it's Free. Can't wrong with that! Haven't had any technical issues so far although, it's only been a few days.

Les Beaux Boutique

This app is incredible!!!!!! I have been building stores in Shopify for years and used other tab app. This is by far the easiest and most fully featured. Can't say enough good things!

dewyface

I struggled little bit at first. But I figured it out by reading their description. It is simple but powerful app, having every function I want. Thank you for your great work!!!

Gamersitemshop

i like what the app does for my store,its really easy to use .It makes it simple to find descriptions and reviews .