SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Banneret

Do NOT get this app. It completely messed up my product pages by overlapping the tabs and removing my reviews. Even though I deleted the app, nothing changed. For the sake of your sanity, please do NOT get this.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

John James EW

Loved the app. Did exactly what I needed it to do, and did not slow down my store. Thanks, guys.

thebuddhasummit

I like this app, its great for being free, this is a great app to have some cool product description tabs, keep up the great work!

Walloi

This app is very useful and easy to configure app. I have used it to add redundant shipping and refund information. Thank you

Mascolimp

Me gusto, estaba buscando una aplicacion para esto, para ayuda a mis clientes a mejorar su compra, sin duda lo recomiendo.

Varicraft

I used this app to make quick and easy tabs. Best thing about it: it is the full ability for customization.

Easy. Quick. Reliable. Customization. Everything I needed.

ChaoShock

It saved me a lot of time and reaserch, I customized my tabs really fast and i was pleased with the final result.

Korber Models

Does exactly what I need! Installed it and changed some of the settings on the app and it instantly picked up the change after hitting save.

Pentel Arts

Installed the app yesterday. Already using it. Accordion style looks really good and app does what it should do.

Magia y Cartón

This app is very helpful, the tabs really help our customers to find the information easily! love it