SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Fiona Planet

It is easy to work with. And it does his job. Just nice and clean Tabs. That is what everyone wants. And the support is also great.

Selfie Drones Australia

This app is easy to install and configure. Does everything the paid apps do but is totally free. Recommend it

Home Bar King

I've used this app to help organize my product listing information and I love it! Its very easy to use and manage, highly recommend it!

EIGHT AND ASTER

It does what it is supposed to do and it is free. Honestly this is one of the best apps you can get for free.

It is a little buggy though. If you have too many static tabs, some won't show up when they are supposed to. I tried deactivating the app and then reactivating it. The developers are great though and respond quickly if you reach out to them. I was able to fix it by reinstalling the app.

The app works great but try to limit your static tabs to five or less (from my experience)

StimTens Worldwide, LLC

Smart Tabs really helped me organize my website. Customer service was excellent & very responsive. My website www.stimtens.com had a lot of information so the app. worked well to structure the information.

Bbxx World

At the beginning I was really suspicious about this app, especially because of the lack of reviews it had, but I installed it anyways due to a recommendation of someone I know. Although the interface and use of the app was really intuitive, it didn't work out for my website the first time, I was really dissapointed and I had to contact support, but then everything worked just fine. Although I had a problem integrating this with another app (langify), the support crew (Eligijus) was really responsive and they even helped me with another issues. Now it works fine and really improved my product pages!
100% recommendable!

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Not a good app if you have a custom theme. I mean this app changed the whole look on my landing page I had to deactivate and uninstall quick to get things back right again. They have not fully tested this app on different themes yet they have homework to do.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Tinyangels

Couldn't get it to work on mobile. Emailed support, multiple times. Nobody works here

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Flying Star Bar Shop

Ok...I took a leap of faith with this one, since no reviews had posted. When it didn't automatically sync up with my new shop theme, they were communicative & let me know up front/apologized for big time zone difference & slight delay in response. They always followed up & got their job done. Love the super simple, succinct, straight forward 1-page dashboard! Definitely makes my site listings so much better + automatically syncs up with my reviews app. I'm lovin' it so far. Thanks, guys :D

1 2 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 125 Next