FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

. : DNela Reposteria : .

i used this app to help me organize my tabs products, i really loved this! amazing app , i'd love some more features.

Astrid Wild

A really good app that solved my issue and it's free which is of of course always lovely since we have so many apps :)

Kalyn's Consignment

I wanted to add tabs to my products to clean my page up a bit. Satisfied.The cost for extra tabs were fair

Mighrman Shop

Thank you best apps best customer service I love you apps and I recommend this app to anyone hi want to work well.

Bark and Miau

Oh my God! You have just solve my BIGGEST problem! The theme developers wanted extra money for creating custom tabs and Shopify said "I´m sorry we can´t help you". I love you.

Secret & You

Great customer service!! The help me right away every time I have a problem!
Also the tabs look very nice.

Lux-Lumens

Got my product page looking neat and tidy now. Had some trouble with the codes from a previous app, but it was fixed by the support team with ease. This app does not require coding knowledge, so it's pretty straight-forward
to use.

I like the accordion function the most as it allows for some interaction on the page. However, some may prefer the normal standard view depending on your page's layout.

Overall, everything looks eye-pleasing now. I do have a small issue which is that my bulleted list cant be shown now. Will check it out again with the support team, and get it fixed!

Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to tidy up their product page!

Pastelería La Rosenda

This app has been really helpful to deliver the product information on an easier and simpler way. I fully recommend it

The Fancy Wall

This app really helped to make my product pages look more organised and professional... I absolutely love it.... www.thefancywall.com

Blood Moon Gothic

UPDATE: They emailed me to ask me to remove this review. That ain't how it works, my peeps... -.-
Will bump it down to 1 star now.

Perhaps it wasn't working because of my custom theme, fair enough. I did not see that in instruction anywhere, however. The thing was incredibly complicated and my brain switched off trying to navigate and learn it.

Also I don't exactly remember, but I probably would've contacted support if it were easy enough, I probably had an issue with finding or getting support, so I moved on.

~~
I don't know, it was complicated and confusing... couldn't set it up. Would prefer, for example, a box on the page with code that you can copy and paste in, and it's done

May 19, 2019

Our app works out of the box, It's automatic, no code is needed to be added by the merchant.

But to due to custom themes, our app sometimes cannot find the product description. If It is the case, just contact our support and we will be more than glad to add your theme support to our app.