FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

thepetadise

Freee !! And really helpful. Really nice to add tabs like ''shipping'' or how to use. To simplify the navigation of the page fddsfdf

Executiwe

It adds a really professional feel to your website, so glad to have this FREE app! It truly transforms your store

Earbluetooth

Daño toda la tienda y la description no recomiendo instalarla cuidado puede dañar su tienda y su descripción me tomo horas arreglarlo

February 10, 2020

Hey, thanks for your feedback.
We just released new Tabs version which works 10 times faster and does not install any 3rd party scripts to your theme. Which means there is no more possibility to brake your theme.

Please let us know if you need any assistance,

MATT KING UNDERCOVER

This is an easy to use App install and use. It provides a great finished look on my product page. Very happy.

SydneyRugsOnline

Easy to use , very helpful app to get different tabs , Customer service very good and quick. you can use free tabs product page tabs, we recommend this app. :) Thank you

Synergy Projects Consulting e-Shop

Absolutely fantastic app, save me a lot of time and works like a charm. Been looking for something like this for a while, Would recommend it. Support is incredibly helpful and fast to reply, they go out there way to assist.

PetPillowFactory

Very good app. I really like how simple it is and it's something that ive been looking for, for a long time. The support is also very good.

HK Gaming

I install app ,enable it, then make h5 tags. But tabs are not creating after all these changes.Need help

Zabella Store

If there was an option to give a negative rating, I would do that. The customer support is the most horrible I have ever come across in my life. You can't change fonts in app, the bullets don't show up in your text and the most disturbing part - the customer service reps don't care what hat you say or ask. Now they are asking me to hire them. LOL. I'd rather use some other app. I will not recommened at all.

October 24, 2019

Hi There, just a quick update. We released new version of tabs. If you still need our help please dont hesitate to ask.

Cocoa Lynx

Just a little tricky to fully understand but it is 100% an amazing app. The fact that it is free is crazy. IT made my store product page look clean. Thanks