FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Flory's Online

Was Perfect, until the app updates and is no longer free. Im now having to re-do all my tabs as they've reset !!

March 19, 2019

Sorry to hear that. We sent an email about this update. We had to take hard decision to turn off app support or ask merchants for a small contribution.

Egyptian Leather Union

Usfull and good applection,it help me to sell my products, and to inform my clients with a rules and more .

UR AESTHETIC.

Exactly what I needed. Fully customizable. Took a minute to figure out how to get different custom tabs for each product but after that it was smooth sailing.

Old Mill Steel

Broke theme do not get.

March 19, 2019

Sorry to hear that. Good news!
Today we released an update which should not brake your theme when you uninstall app without deactivation app itself.

We also added dozens of new theme support along with the most popular review apps

MileHighPawducts

Great app. Does everything I need it to.
I am however a little upset that I now have to pay a fee in order to use this app that was completely free when I downloaded it. Will likely be shifting to a new app that does not come with a monthly or yearly charge..

March 19, 2019

Sorry to loose you! Unfortunately we had to ask you for a small contribution so to save app and not shut it down.

Workout Clothes Shop

I haven't even activated the options inside the app because I read it can mess up the content of your theme after you remove it. So I removed the app without activating any option and it still messed up my theme and left code that shows up on my product page!! Never use this app if you don't want your Shopify store ruined by messing up your theme code.

*After your reply edit*

You are not saying the truth:
- first of all I didn't activated any options because after I installed the app I went to read the 1 star reviews just to be sure. After I read that other people had this problem and it messed up their themes, I decided to delete the app without activating the options.
-second of all after I uninstalled the app it didnt removed the bs-tabs.liquid file that it created when i installed it. And that file is messing up my product page, even after doing what you said in your support video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC0Gnq23t_s

March 16, 2019

Update 19.03.2019
We just released a new update which should support your theme. We added dozens of new themes and new review apps.

---
Sorry to hear that.

App does not include our code into theme unless you click button activate inside app.

App also automatically removes code when merchant clicks button deactivate. So there should not be any issues.

We also strongly suggest to spend 1 minute and create backup version before doing any actions.

We are happy to assist you if you still need us.

Pogdeal

Good app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.FFD

LittleRisers

it was very easy to install this product tab add on, very good for time saving and store customisation

LOLO Boutique

So I installed this app, but did not like it, because it just did not work for me. Of course I have uninstalled it without deactivation. Then the problems started... I wrote to the support team and they just sent me the video with the instructions how to fix the product page. I followed the instructions and then more problems appeared. Only editing the code did not help. Spent 30 hours and finally fixed it, but needed to delete other useful apps. After sending a 3d email to the support team they just resent the same video.. Thank you but NO! Why do you create something that so many people complained about it? Why not editing some codes or smth? SUPPORT - 1/5, APP -1/5. I WANT TO SWEAR BUT I WON'T. Good luck.

March 14, 2019

Update 19.03.2019

Hi there, thanks for a feedback. Its a shame that you had to spent so much time fixing it :(

We normally strongly suggest to spend 1 minute and few clicks to create a backup theme version so to avoid such issues.

Unfortunatelly we can't support all themes available, there are many custom themes which we can't handle automatically. Thats why we always suggest to have backup and also prepared a short video which explains how to fix issues manually in few seconds.

We also just installed Intercom Chat plugin which will help to reach out our support faster and more efficient.

If you stil need our help please ping us and we will sort it out for you.

Riggodom.

after deleting the app it leaves you spam in the description of the products
I do not know what to do..

March 14, 2019

---

Hi there,
You had to deactivate app first so system restore your old settings and only then uninstall your app.

Please send a request to tom@firepush.io with your store url and we will assign developer who will help you to fix it asap