FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

LeoBodnarElectronics

Easy to use app - sometimes does not work instantly but overall would recommend. We required many tabs for products and this has solved this issue.

OutdoorTravelGear.com

This app is very helpful for our website. The setup and implementation of the app is very simple. However, sometimes the design changes dont reflect on the frontend of the website. We have written to the developers and hope they can help us resolve the same.

Go Lettrage Sticker Art Online

Un apps vraiment pratique pour organiser les différentes idées dans la descriptions des produits! Merci !

Backner ApS

Great App, was able to exactly customize my product pages the I wanted to give the customer a more segmented understanding of what the products delivers.

RB FASHION STYLE

I tried this app and it works as expected! It looks good and it is easy to install and use. More features and things you can adjust would be nice, but since it is free you can not complain:) Thanks for developing this app!

shopmazani

This app is very useful and makes your product page look so nice! You should defiantly try it out for yourself

Toni Marlow Clothing

This app is great. It is easy to use, simple and best of all, it is free! It helps make my shop more user-friendly.

Scents & Fashion

i like the app...so usefull..hoping you improve it more to make our online store great...thank you so much for this

Fozbima Accessories

I have only just installed this App which was easy to do, but like their other Apps I am trusting this App to be as perfect, also it's FREE.

graffart

Very good application of very good layout and easy to handle. We can arrange our pages as we want the application is used with a very great simplicity