FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Pupsy™ | Harnais personnalisé pour chien

customer service is available at any time and will take the necessary steps to adapt the application to your site according to your request. Thank you for customizing the application for my site.

Brenniston

For the most part, the app has worked well but have found that the tabs don't work on the Internet Explorer browser. I tried contacting the customer service a week ago and have not yet got a response. Wondering if this is an existing issue with this app.

March 4, 2020

Hello,

I found email which you sent us 2 days ago. We replied to your question in a few hours. Can you please check your email?

Also we have Live customer support chat, if you have any questions or need any assistance please write us trough there and we will reply to you in a few minutes.

I sent you a message trough our live customer support chat. Please reply and let's resolve the issue there.

Tk Digital team

Dbestcases

excellent support team, very responsive! the app itself is amazing, keep your product page clean & organize!

Dysanias

Ease of Use and intuitive design. Does not even add to my page's loading speed at all. Awesome work!

JuniperLife.com

Installed this and attempted to get it working. Went through the full setup but no tabs showed up on the site. Didn't have time to contact support and try and get the tabs to show up on the site.

February 21, 2020

Hey there, Its not possible for Tabs app to brake anything as we do not add any code to your stores theme.

It might be that you had few tabs app active the same time then theoretically codes could overlap.

Our support team contacted you few times to help you to sort it out. Could you please reply.

The Original Tea Company

So easy to install and use. This tab feature allows you to add more content to your product page in an organised and presentable way. Would recommend. The Original Tea Company.

tenthousandpotsshop

The free version is a great way to get started and the paid version is worth the money. Highly recommend!

MEX Fashion Store

I didn't use it yet but I watched the video and it is very easy to use. I can't wait to see how it will work on my website. Thanks you so much.

Trinkalux

Gute App. Jedoch teilweise fehlerhaft.
Seitdem ich die App wieder entfernt habe, sind alle Beschreibungen von den Artikeln völlig verbugt, weswegen ich jetzt alle Artikel neu Importieren kann.

February 4, 2020

Hey, thanks for feedback.

It seems that issue might be in harcoded tab code you have inside your current theme.

We checked your store all seems good

Our developer online at the moment and we would be very happy to help you out.

Could you please reply to our email with more information about issue and we will fix it for you asap.

Awnings-Canada

Awesome, I am using this app for over a year and I don't know how I could provide all the information on my product without this app.
https://www.awnings-canada.ca/ check my products