FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

On The Rugs

Doesn't works. The tabs disappears when the product page is loaded.
I hope it will be solved in the future.

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Rubagenie

you need to work on it , its not that simple , i tried to click on video tutorial but it seems link is broken not sure if i will keep this app . if it works the nothing like it

Baddies Run Town

I deleted this app a while ago, and yet still its showing on my website with copy that i can edit or delete within them since i no longer have the app.

Have had to contact shopify support for their help in fully removing it, still in a chat with them now, so wouldnt recommend based on the effort it takes to remove.

Lego Avengers

Might be something with my modified theme, but didn't work with customized brooklyn theme. After removing had to reroll to backup.

Bitters Boutique

Your customer support is dead, your app doesn't show up on all my products. I DO NOT recommend this app.

2 Next