FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

StatementMuse

cant seem to set it up yet, will see how it goes again.
Will leave another feedback once im done with it.

RC Discount Shop

I could run this shop wthout DL part! Use link for onsite SEO
pseude streaming), AWSservice Googleserver,various CDN.DradDrop.

Code here, plently of experience. We would offer a free cloud upload modules for pay + BTW fee

RICCI STUDIO

I started with 5 stars, but the longer I go without my issue being resolved, I am considering uninstalling the app. Suddenly, I could not edit my tabs, and now it is completely inaccessible. Support sent me a video that had nothing to do with my issue. What a shame. I really liked it at first. And the "free" part is misleading. Unfortunately, I went ahead and paid for a year to use all features. And now I'm stuck.

thebettershops

The app easy to set up and streamlines the product page details nicely. Its up to you how you see Pages the your Store

Crown Jewels Boutique

Great app! Just started using it....will leave a better review after it has been live on my site for a while.

Top Glam Shop

Disappointed and deceiving! Used to be a free app and now they're charging. They asked existing users to "update the app" with no information that you will need to pay to continue. I'm giving it 3 starts because the app is great, but the way they handled the update is upsetting.

Penk Dior

I just installed it..so I haven't really used it yet. But I hear i'ts a great tool to use. I cant wait to see how my page turns out.

Forever Moments Design

Will see what it's like after I get it utilized on my page properly. So until then, a neutral review.

Krixot Fragrances

i used it and i loved it i used it and i loved it i used it and i loved it i used it and i loved it i used it and i loved it i used it and i loved it

2 Next