FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Ryme Audio

An excellent free app, with superb support! Honestly, one of my favourite apps on Shopify! Don't know how they do it, but great app and support :)

Footy Intl

This app helped us optimize our product pages. Didn't really use much of the other functionality, but it's been great so far.

Arketicom

At the first time I didn't understand exactly how it worked but after only 10 minutes everything became very clear to me. Easy to use, with the possibility to create both: generic Tabs to be applied to multiple products or groups of products, and specific Tabs depending on the product. Good price for an app that does what it promises. I definitely recommend the use it to organize better every product page.

C'est bon, c'est wallon

I have no problem with the app at the moment. And their service is very responsive ! The Free Plan works fine !

SHERATIQUE

The app is great. I'm updating my review. It looks neat on my product page and solved my issue. I recommend it for sure!!

Cronus Time Pieces

Very good app, tabs work perfectly and can be easily designed to how you want them. Also very good customer service.

Simply Vela Candle Co.

exactly what i was looking for. easy to use (youtube video helps for first time set up) and decent price. highly recommend.

UrbanKlas

I used this app to help improve my product page. Had a few issues but support team was excellent. responsive and helpful. guided me throughout the way. Thanks team.

Biences Swiss Cosmetics

These guys are top-notch. Super responsive and quick to provide support. Would recommend them 100%.

OPTIKLASS.SHOP

Great app, great support!

They quickly and competently answer all questions, try to provide assistance even with third-party problems!