FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

glowerly

xvfsepkomrel;gmgoprmgogmgbtib,rg0tok0tgrf[9het o[bhrkg90,rogp[gk[eoak0[,ergkor[gie[-0g,=or0go-0erg,]g[.kr09gk.,g[okdg

Husse México

I am starting a new store and this app has been very useful to present my product info in a much better structured way.

I also had a minor issue and doubts about how to use it and support was EXCELLENT

Fun Planet

I used this app to include delivery information on my product page, it works perfectly. Maybe if it was a bit quicker it would be even better, it takes a few seconds to appear.

NaviForce Italia

a Beautifully app!
Very good for Google Shopping policy
Very good for a short product page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SleepPro Australia

so easy and looks great, even I can now add tabs! Makes product pages look better and focus attention

CatNovation

OMG this APP is absolutely fantastic. My pages look so much more professional now. I am really impressed.

Sam's Store

Exactly what I needed, an extra tab for shipping. Looks great. Be careful in preview, if it doesn't show changes immediately try opening your website in incognito to avoid erasing cache.

Riddikulus

It the best app for adding tabs. Amazing. 100% Recommend to others. It's amazing and super cool. Easy to use as well! AMAZING

Harupink

I very like this app, and like so much, give the highest star from my heart, hope you good in the future!

hshopde

Geile App, vor allen Dingen wenn man bedenkt, dass sie gratis ist. Erstmal dauert es bis man das geniale Konzept dahinter verstanden hat. Doch das Video hilft dabei echt extrem! Kann ich jedem nur empfehlen